• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots have talked to the Panthers about a draft day trade

Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

So are we def trading out no matter Lance or Fields being there? That seems to be the case according to Josh Klein. Also, hearing we love Fields??? I think we are keeping all options open and doing a good job of not letting much leak. I still feel like we could literally go anywhere. 

Josh Klein has better inside info than Joe Person.

I honestly think we trade out no matter who is available at #8 it seems like the number one objective this year is to acquire more picks 

18 minutes ago, Italianpantherfan said:

This years first and 2nd and next years first I’d move back but I feel bellichick will try to pull a fast one on us 

Same, anything but a first and second would be a fleecing

• Beer 1

As if letting the Patriots of all fuging teams get a franchise quarterback wasn’t bad enough, if we really seek Stephon Gilmore as compensation in this potential trade it would be mind-blowingly dumb. He’s like 30 it would reek of another short sighted move trying to go all in for some playoff run in what was supposed to be year two of a rebuild.

We should only be seeking picks picks and more picks. All negotiations start with their 2022 first.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

As if letting the Patriots of all fuging teams get a franchise quarterback wasn’t bad enough, if we really seek Stephon Gilmore as compensation in this potential trade it would be mind-blowingly dumb. He’s like 30 it would reek of another short sighted move trying to go all in for some playoff run in what was supposed to be year two of a rebuild.

We should only be seeking picks picks and more picks. All negotiations start with their 2022 first.

I know I’m reaching but if it’s the Pats I wouldn’t take any less than their 2022 and 2023 first round picks in the package.

1 hour ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

This post reminds me of when the Hornets signed Big Al and cut short their rebuild a few years ago.