• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Well then state that please. Adding a player to the most stacked position on a team isn't a "filling a need", it's stacking a group to the point that losing players an entire year later will be okay.

We have two reliable receivers right now. WR was a need.

1 minute ago, Mol3m4n said:

Looked fast but that was it.

Dude has WR hands.  That HUGE!  a lot of his picks were diving, cross-body, in traffic type of picks.  Most DBs have hands of stone.  Dude had a diving ONE-HANDED pick completely laid out once. 

Just now, FuFuLamePoo said:

We have two reliable receivers right now. WR was a need.

We have two great receivers, and reliable one added through free agency, and a reliable receiving runningback. We didn't make this pick for this season, which you implied. He's a developmental player that will hopefully pay off. As I said I love the player, but he wasn't a need.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, 45catfan said:

Dude has WR hands.  That HUGE!  a lot of his picks were diving, cross-body, in traffic type of picks.  Most DBs have hands of stone.  Dude had a diving ONE-HANDED pick completely laid out once. 

Most NFL quarterbacks won't throw it right to him though.

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

We have two great receivers, and reliable one added through free agency, and a reliable receiving runningback. We didn't make this pick for this season, which you implied. He's a developmental player that will hopefully pay off. As I said I love the player, but he wasn't a need.

Marshall is probably better than Moore already. Even if your point is true, we aren't a contender next year anyways so why does it matter if we had the future in mind when making this pick?

E: David Moore, of course.

Edited by FuFuLamePoo

Just now, FuFuLamePoo said:

Marshall is probably better than Moore already. Even if your point is true, we aren't a contender next year anyways so why does it matter if we had the future in mind when making this pick?

Yikes.

Who did we have at MLB when we picked Kuechly?

Who did we have at C when we picked Kalil?

I can't tell you how many times we drafted a player we already had a starter had and Panther fans freaked out. 

• Pie 1