• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elisha Moore and Spencer Brown

NFL.com Mock Draft Round two and three.

I'd go for this.  We match weapons with Atlanta who got Pitts.  Our defense is going to be solid.

We address the loss of Samuel and get our OT in the 3rd round. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-draft-day-2-mock-buccaneers-snag-quarterback-kyle-trask-in-second-round

Edited by DaveThePanther2008

Elisha Moore is a freakin' burner. Put that dude in the slot and he is an immediate threat. With DJ and Robby on the outside, Moore could do a LOT of damage vs linebackers and safeties. Here he is vs. South Carolina last year with a 91 yard touchdown bomb (the play was so good that Lane Kiffin threw his clipboard 30 feet and took off running down the sidelines while the ball was still in the air...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w1qWaBXd_Q

....and yes I went to Ole Miss so pardon my homerism

....also I personally apologize for both Greg Little and Greg Hardy (maybe we shouldn't draft guys named Greg...) No apologies needed for Wesley Walls though....dude was a beast! 

27 minutes ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

Elisha Moore is a freakin' burner. Put that dude in the slot and he is an immediate threat. With DJ and Robby on the outside, Moore could do a LOT of damage vs linebackers and safeties. Here he is vs. South Carolina last year with a 91 yard touchdown bomb (the play was so good that Lane Kiffin threw his clipboard 30 feet and took off running down the sidelines while the ball was still in the air...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w1qWaBXd_Q

....and yes I went to Ole Miss so pardon my homerism

....also I personally apologize for both Greg Little and Greg Hardy (maybe we shouldn't draft guys named Greg...) No apologies needed for Wesley Walls though....dude was a beast! 

You're an Ole Miss guy, and you re-typed the error of Elisha instead of Elijah?

But yes, Elijah Moore is a stud!  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, SOJA said:

yea Moore is a luxury pick but he's damn good, won't be mad with him at all 

I don't know about that.  Given our OL scenario and the loss of Samuel....Joe Brady needs more targets in the pass game IMO 

I mean if the entire idea is to do Sam better than NY....Brady needs the talent to pull off what he does off and that largely involves getting the ball out quick.  Easier to do that with more receiving targets than just Moore/Anderson.   

But you might could get slot guy like the kid from Clemson the next round.  But he isn't Moore.