• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 3(b) - Carolina Panthers Select Notre Dame TE Tommy Tremble

I'm not even going to argue with some of you.. That %12 drop rate is more on his QB and the few passes he got a year.. Dude has good hands and was under used in that offense.. He's a beast blocker day 1 and has the size and athleticism to be a Hernadaz type TE in the future...

• Pie 1

We had a S like that in college who would take your head off--he ended up playing for Denver--but I did not like practicing when he was out there.  I once took a dive over the middle when I saw him (I was a TE) and the coach jumped on me about it. I replied, "If I am going to get hurt, it is going to be on Saturday, not Wednesday."  He laughed--and so did the entire defense--at me.

• Pie 3

This is a really fascinating pick. Love what I’m reading about this kid. He doesn’t seem set on just being the best blocking tight end in this draft and has a mean streak. And I love the ones who have the blocking technique down pat with room to grow receiving. It’s the more coachable part of a F-TEs game. 

We’ve got 4 WRs for the big Brady sets and this kid comes in, can be next to Sam and CMC in the gun, pistol, standard TE, an extra blocker in the spread that will be GREAT against athletic EDGEs and blitzing DBs

• Pie 1
2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

draft the girlfriend too my lord

Might be the sister. You could have a shot. 

The Kittle comparison works with the measurables and the physical toughness/desire to block.   Obviously, it's highly unlikely he develops into an All-Pro. 

But a versatile H-back that will run & pass block and catch an occasional pass is valuable.