• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day 3 General Discussion

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Monrowed said:

Well friend, I never said that I had a chart. If you can show that I typed that then I will apologize. However, I am assuming that you are not well versed in making a simple chart in excel.

There is this thing called Google and you will need to search for the data that you need for your dataset. After that, you need to import the data into a spreadsheet, select the Column type chart, select your data and make a chart. 
If you need help doing this, then you can reach out and I will be happy to help you with it.

You came up with a fictitious stats and now expect me to research it for you?? 

Lmao!!

You Mfers is crazy..

Yeah nah....You just keep spewing stats and numbers you don't have and I'll keep enjoying the draft...

Okay..

Just now, Monrowed said:

Yeah, I am putting off going and buying a new tv, which I want to do because I don’t want to paint or cut the grass until later this afternoon.

Just finished all of that and washed 4 cars to come inside to see that we picked a RB in the 4rth.  If this was Hurney ya'll would be storming BOA stadium

Just now, WOW!! said:

You came up with a fictitious stats and now expect me to research it for you?? 

Lmao!!

You Mfers is crazy..

Yeah nah....You just keep spewing stats and numbers you don't have and I'll keep enjoying the draft...

Okay..

Are you certain that it doesn’t exist…? The only way to find out is to go search for it… I give you permission to prove that the data doesn’t exist. 
So, I guess that it is my turn to wait…

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Just finished all of that and washed 4 cars to come inside to see that we picked a RB in the 4rth.  If this was Hurney ya'll would be storming BOA stadium

Uh no this is where you’re suppose to draft running backs. 

• Pie 3

Just now, Monrowed said:

Are you certain that it doesn’t exist…? The only way to find out is to go search for it… I give you permission to prove that the data doesn’t exist. 
So, I guess that it is my turn to wait…

I'm not certain Bigfoot doesn't exist and I'm not going to waste my time and look for him..

Soooooooo. fug that...

You obviously don't know how this work but the person who brings up a stat trying to make a point is the person who should produce it when called out...

You didn't so I'm moving on have a nice day clown..lmao

• Pie 1