• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Confidential - A Look Into the Panthers Offseason

DeSim

11 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

Pit smoked pulled pork with vinegar based sauce.

If you're ever in Greenville, you gotta go to B's BBQ. They're open Mon-Sat 9am-2:30. They'll close a little early though when they run out of food so better to get there by noon or so. There's a damn good reason they run out of food. 

30 minutes ago, Maybenextyear said:

If you're ever in Greenville, you gotta go to B's BBQ. They're open Mon-Sat 9am-2:30. They'll close a little early though when they run out of food so better to get there by noon or so. There's a damn good reason they run out of food. 

I went to ECU. 😉

2 hours ago, Maybenextyear said:

They say the same about that so called well known BBQ place in Wilson. Both are poo really. Golden Corral "runs out of food" from time to time. No indication of quality however~

15 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

They say the same about that so called well known BBQ place in Wilson. Both are poo really. Golden Corral "runs out of food" from time to time. No indication of quality however~

Idk the bbq place in Wilson that you are referring to but I do know that if you're saying B's BBQ is poo then you have no business commenting on on any post concerning ENC style BBQ.

55 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

That’s the most ridiculous poo I’ve heard.  That BBQ spot in Wilson that literally still tosses pigs in an Earth pit to smoke em, is some of the best food (bar none) I’ve EVER had.

Personal preferences are one thing, but denigrating an established landmark eatery is just mean spirited.  That place existed before you and I guarantee it lasts long after we’re gone.

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i have to admit while watching it....i teared up a few times. i'm an admitted mush, but that was done really well. 

i'm sooooo excited about this year. 

Happy Stephen Colbert GIF

6-7 years ago I’d be like “ha! Gaaay!”

But something happened bro,  I’m a soppy foofcake now.  I don’t listen to country but only because it makes me weep like a willow.

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

6-7 years ago I’d be like “ha! Gaaay!”

But something happened bro,  I’m a soppy foofcake now.  I don’t listen to country but only because it makes me weep like a willow.

Just for you....

• Beer 1

20 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

As much as I want to say you're wrong, there still is the question as to why they would blur out the names at all in the first place?

I don't know.....

....but you know what?  Who friggin' cares at this point?

Sam is our QB and Fields is in Chicago.

How Fields does in Chicago has no bearing on our team.

It was blurred out probably because it was recorded prior to the draft and didn't want it accidentally falling into the wrong hands.  I'm sure they were given strict rules for recording their activities.  They also do not want to give away too much about their evaluation process to the competition.

Nothing nefarious to report here.  Whether it was Fields or anyone else I would rather they never let that information out there. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2