• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold and McCaffrey, Bosom Buddies

TheSpecialJuan

15 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Fair enough. But there are hoards of people also believing this is amongst the most deadly plagues to ever introduce itself to the population. They quite science. But then go to the CDC and look at the he death rates by age and how many people have secondary factors.

There’s a very real chance many athletes have had it and never knew they had it. Has it killed people? Absolutely. But the paranoia reminds me of those terrified of Islamic extremists. The fear is far greater than the actual threat  

well, this is the Panther section.  So humor me and let's just talk about the football aspect only for a minute.   Should a player get it from a purely football only aspect.  Forget about freedoms and all that. 

Look at the NC State example.  Pretty big moment for the team.  The more unvaccinated players you have....the bigger the risk you present to your organization.  The odds of your team being negatively impacted via COVID increase. Infected players missing time.  Causing others to miss time via spread or just forced quarantine.   Maybe you turn into a mini-Ohio State from last college football season where you have guys going out for basically a quarter of the season as it goes around. 

Can we agree on that.  

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

43 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Welp. They’ve probably been unvaccinated and going out for months now. And there’s a 99.8% chance if they get it they’ll shake it like everyone their age. Especially considering they are elite athletes. 

The problem isn’t young healthy people surviving the virus. It’s them spreading the virus and giving it different hosts to mutate and develop stronger strains. It looks like the “Delta” strain is already stronger and eventually they are going to start affecting vaccinated people who could be much more vulnerable to it such as the elderly or people with weaker immune systems. Even with a low death rate it can spread like wildfire, just look at India. I can go on about this, but I know we need to bring it back to football…

Vaccinated players/staff have different guidelines and it looks to be advantageous to them. Not to mention people are more likely to test positive and stay positive for longer periods of time if they aren’t vaccinated. Imagine us sneaking into the playoffs and our QB or CMC testing positive and having to miss a game or two.

• Pie 3

11 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Will you dumbfugers stop bitching about Covid every chance you get? There is more to life

get your shot and stfu, learn to be more interesting thnx

Thanks you for input and the need to bitch about bitching. It really completes the whole discussion.

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Thanks you for input and the need to bitch about bitching. It really completes the whole discussion.

To be fair, though, the point of this thread was a picture of Darnold with CMC and the Originating-Poster believing Sam looks like he could be CMC's older brother.

It was the next poster(Moo Daeng, I think?) that started the whole Vaccinated/Unvaccinated tired-as-fug "discussion" regarding Covid.

Edited by glenwo2

1 minute ago, glenwo2 said:

To be fair, though, the point of this thread was a picture of Darnold with CMC and the Originating-Poster believing Sam looks like he could be CMC's older brother.

It was the next poster(or the one after that, I think?) that started the whole Vaccinated/Unvaccinated tired-as-fug "discussion" regarding Covid. 

Oh yeah the thread was derailed, which happens more times than not. I just love posters that feel a need to bitch about bitching. The irony is unreal. 

• Pie 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Oh yeah the thread was derailed, which happens more times than not. I just love posters that feel a need to bitch about bitching. The irony is unreal. 

Yep.

A thread that was supposed to be light-hearted and full of humor once again turned into "waaah Waaah! They're not Vaccinated" and "Who gives a fug if they're not Vaccinated?  Stop Whining, Bitch!".   

Same old poo.   sigh....

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

4 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Yep.

A thread that was supposed to be light-hearted and full of humor once again turned into "waaah Waaah! They're not Vaccinated" and "Who gives a fug if they're not Vaccinated?  Stop Whining, Bitch!".   

Same old poo.   sigh....

Welcome to the internet!

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Because bitching about bitching about bitching adds even more.

Edited by onmyown
  • Flames 3