• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold and McCaffrey, Bosom Buddies

TheSpecialJuan

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don't think so.  People who get vaccinated generally don't go with the "no comment" approach. 

Good to see 2 of the most important team members are unvaccinated and going out on the town. 

Hopefully they stop before camp rolls around 

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1
  • Poo 5

5 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Good to see 2 of the most important team members are unvaccinated and going out on the town. 

Hopefully they stop before camp rolls around 

I suspect given the percentage of players not getting vaccinated coupled with the world getting back to normal…..scenarios like this have potential to be even more common than last year (when essentially everyone was secluded)

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Welp. They’ve probably been unvaccinated and going out for months now. And there’s a 99.8% chance if they get it they’ll shake it like everyone their age. Especially considering they are elite athletes. 

Hope they don't bring it to camp. Senseless even if they personally recover easily. Not everyone else in that chain of contact might and it's a burdon on the team. If my crazy dad can see the light anyone can.

I'm done commenting about the topic

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Moo Daeng said:

Hope they don't bring it to camp. Senseless even if they personally recover easily. Not everyone else in that chain of contact might and it's a burdon on the team. If my crazy dad can see the light anyone can.

I'm done commenting about the topic

Not really hard to imagine CMC and Darnold have literally the best doctors around giving them advice and discussing it with them. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

there are professional athletes that believe the world is flat.   That dinosaurs never existed.  Just sayin.  

Fair enough. But there are hoards of people also believing this is amongst the most deadly plagues to ever introduce itself to the population. They quite science. But then go to the CDC and look at the he death rates by age and how many people have secondary factors.

There’s a very real chance many athletes have had it and never knew they had it. Has it killed people? Absolutely. But the paranoia reminds me of those terrified of Islamic extremists. The fear is far greater than the actual threat  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2