• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What to expect this week from the Panthers

Zod

22 minutes ago, FanSince95 said:

“Kinda sad they cut down pre season. I really liked watching the bottom of the roster fight it out”

AGREED. Every year I find a new favorite long shot or two…and they bring an energy to the preseason. Hate to see that reduced!!

First. There is a + and quote under every post. Hit quote, and this comes up. Easy peasy. 

Second. There are a lot of Huddlerz who do the same thing. You'll find plenty of folks willing to discuss those "Cap Warriors". lol

Lastly. Welcome to the Huddlez.

Edit to add: Also, if you hover over that pie, you get a few emoji to play with. Pie is teh best, and the poop one? Well, that's pretty self explanatory.

Edited by iamhubby1
  • Pie 2

7 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

First. There is a + and quote under every post. Hit quote, and this comes up. Easy peasy. 

Second. There are a lot of Huddlerz who do the same thing. You'll find plenty of folks willing to discuss those "Cap Warriors". lol

Lastly. Welcome to the Huddlez.

Edit to add: Also, if you hover over that pie, you get a few emoji to play with. Pie is teh best, and the poop one? Well, that's pretty self explanatory.

Got it. Btw…lol…not seriously possible to be a fan since 95, and still be up to date on blog etiquette!! I will adapt…thanks for staying nice about it!!!

Followed the huddle for years. Signed up because some of these negative Nancy’s need a little more competition.

Thanks for the welcome!!!!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

32 minutes ago, FanSince95 said:

Got it. Btw…lol…not seriously possible to be a fan since 95, and still be up to date on blog etiquette!! I will adapt…thanks for staying nice about it!!!

Followed the huddle for years. Signed up because some of these negative Nancy’s need a little more competition.

Thanks for the welcome!!!!

Well enjoy your time here. For the most part, it is entertaing, and informative. But you will be challenged. Have fun. Never give up. Never surrender. lol

Oh, and I've been a Lions fan for hfoofty years. And a Panther since day one. This Huddle thing is a snap.

11 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Having a guy like CMC makes an OLs job easier. There's going to be a lot of CMC/Hubbard I hope. Moton is back.

Sam? It's put up or shut up time, same for Brady. I hope they love the challenge and take advantage.

Yep.  Exactly right   No more excuses    Big boy pants time 

I don’t know what Darnold is…I don’t think Darnold knows what he is and that worries me.  

NFL QBs have to have a tough mentality and the ability to produce under extreme expectation and duress.   Has he shown that?  Can he show that?

Guess we will see soon enough