• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is "My Life Dont Matter" actually Chuck?

Zod

I actually love the attention you all give the trolls here. Definitely entertaining and I don't blame em. Lol if you all would just hit ignore like you say lol... but continue to feed these guys/gals that you think are "trolling" you. I love it! 

P.S. its a football forum if you guys forgot already. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, CarolinaLivin said:

I actually love the attention you all give the trolls here. Definitely entertaining and I don't blame em. Lol if you all would just hit ignore like you say lol... but continue to feed these guys/gals that you think are "trolling" you. I love it! 

P.S. its a football forum if you guys forgot already. 

Some trolls deserve ignoring because they are just shitty at being a troll. A good troll can be a masterpiece that almost anyone can appreciate. A bad troll is just miserable to deal with. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Some trolls deserve ignoring because they are just shitty at being a troll. A good troll can be a masterpiece that almost anyone can appreciate. A bad troll is just miserable to deal with. 

A troll is a troll. This is a football forum. We aren't talking about football. Lol that's all there is to it. 

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Likewise, Chucks combined post count for all of his alts would easily be the highest on the forum.... and exactly four of them are/were more than mindless bait.

Yeah, even if not true I absolutely loved that conspiracy theory. If it isn't true, I'd even lean into it if I were Igo. The pure entertainment value is extreme. 

1 minute ago, saX man said:

So folks, lookng at the ignore list:

Carolina Chuck

Forty-eight

over the legal limit

Carolina Chuck2

Carolina Chuck3

Footballlivesmatter

Carolina-chucky

Trainwreck

Pissed-off-Carolina Chuck

Humbled-Carolina-Chuck

--

Which ones are missing?

Is there an official Chuck log? If not, there should be. If his posts didn't all get nuke, you could just search for the string "who is chuck" and all the non-chuck names would immediate pop up.

2 minutes ago, saX man said:

So folks, lookng at the ignore list:

Carolina Chuck

Forty-eight

over the legal limit

Carolina Chuck2

Carolina Chuck3

Footballlivesmatter

Carolina-chucky

Trainwreck

Pissed-off-Carolina Chuck

Humbled-Carolina-Chuck

--

Which ones are missing?

PanthersUnited PanthersUnited2

At least 1000 less long lived alts.

• Beer 2

12 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

you sure  are overdramatic 

I saw some of your Teddy posts it's okay man we all make mistakes. True perspective can only be discovered through struggle. Carolina has been through it in just 12+ months. There were big lessons to be learned from the failure of Cam Newton and Teddy B. You can't place the world on one guys shoulders but you also can't shower someone with praise and expect them to get better either. If it is a question they can't take it to that next level letting go has to be under consideration. Winning is all that matters as has been said time and time again.

Edited by frankw