• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is "My Life Dont Matter" actually Chuck?

Zod

1 minute ago, SBBlue said:

Oh this place is for me.   And besides Kungfoodude, I'd miss you.

Now calling @iamhubby1 a venereal  disease isn't cool.   

You have quite the temper.

For someone that has a history of telling folks not to get emo. He is quite the contradiction. If he couldn't insult folks, he'd lose most of his material. 

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Boy folks really went all in on that signing. If you didn't fall in line it was off with your head. Twas a dreadful season to make it through but looking back to see just how wrong the loudest were about it was a gift.

Press Conference Kermit GIF

I was all on board the "This is a huge mistake" bandwagon but being right didn't really feel good. It was more frustrating than satisfying. I mean, if I as a fan could see this wasn't a good idea, how the fug could my PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM not see this? What the actual fug?

Sadly, I feel like I am gonna see a few examples of this during this season. That's a feeling of dread, not chomping at the bit to yell about how I was right. fug that. I want to win. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I have called him that multiple times. I guess you are just a little sensitive. You definitely must be if a troll as obvious as Chuck gets under your skin. Wait until you see some of the real trolls that show up for the regular season. You're gonna end up in the fetal position after every game day thread.

So you admit it is a pattern of abusive behavior? 

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

Boy folks really went all in on that signing. If you didn't fall in line it was off with your head. Twas a dreadful season to make it through but looking back to see just how wrong the loudest were about it was a gift.

you sure  are overdramatic 

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am genuinely interested to know what your Chuck voice is. 

If the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans were emptied of their water and replaced with all of Chuck's drool on these forums from over the years, and then if you were to pick up a seashell to listen to the ocean but all you hear is nails on a chalkboard followed by a not so pleasant gurgling sound you'd be awful close.

21 minutes ago, frankw said:

To be fair I can't say it wasn't deserving at least on my part, I was being obnoxious and spamming the forum a good bit

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin
  • Flames 1

Just now, SBBlue said:

Says a lot about you.

Do you think Zod is oversensitive because he started this thread?

You clearly haven't been here long enough to see the multiple Zod/Igo threads about Chuck's fate. This is a semi-regular occurrence. 

You are definitely oversensitive, as you usually are.