• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is "My Life Dont Matter" actually Chuck?

Zod

First off-  YOU MERE PEASANTS SHOULD KNOW THAT CHUCK IS IMMORTALL!!

I try to get along with everyone, just who i am. Chuck rubs a few posters the wrong way. Yes he can post too much in short time and hasnt grasped how to deal with insults form posters. I dont take him too serious, that one method works GREAT for old chuck. Hes got opinions like others and when other posters disagrees, a poo show follows. 

Plus say what you will about his posting and interaction between members, he is VERY passionate about Charlotte sports. Since his many bans, hes gone troll mode, just like in this thread. I personally like non-troll chuck, different opinions are welcomed in my world...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Don't know about the size of the trolls, but there may not be a bigger piece of cinematic dog crap than that movie 😕

They are most commonly depicted as giants in norse mythology. 

I updated my comment with a link, I can add it here also. A Norwegian movie, might be just as crappy.. 

1 minute ago, kass said:

They are most commonly depicted as giants in norse mythology. 

I updated my comment with a link, I can add it here also. A Norwegian movie, might be just as crappy.. 

Actually from what I've heard, that one's not bad.

As to Troll 2, I think when the story was written they were meant to be goblins. Also factors in that while supposedly being a sequel, it doesn't seem to have much in common with the original movie.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Actually from what I've heard, that one's not bad.

As to Troll 2, I think when the story was written they were meant to be goblins. Also factors in that while supposedly being a sequel, it doesn't seem to have much in common with the original movie.

Hm 7.0 on imdb. I just assumed it was bad. Had a memory of a cringe trailer.

Well, anyway. I think your trolls have more in common with the poster troll than mine. Feeding of other posters... 

3 minutes ago, kass said:

Hm 7.0 on imdb. I just assumed it was bad. Had a memory of a cringe trailer.

Well, anyway. I think your trolls have more in common with the poster troll than mine. Feeding of other posters... 

Fair 😆

If you ever search "Troll 2" on YouTube, you'll find plenty of clips.

(with many of them having the word "worst" somewhere in their title)

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, SOJA said:

the best troll of all time on this board was TheRealDeal or Matt Moore's brother 

I'm guessing several would nominate Alice for that particular...honor.

Probably need some clarification though. Guys like Alice, Real Deal and some of our resident Falcon fans are deliberate trolls. On the flipside, you've got guys that are just plain stupid.

Does being a dumbass really qualify as trolling? 🤔

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2

26 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm guessing several would nominate Alice for that particular...honor.

Probably need some clarification though. Guys like Alice, Real Deal and some of our resident Falcon fans are deliberate trolls. On the flipside, you've got guys that are just plain stupid.

Does being a dumbass really qualify as trolling? 🤔

excellent counterpoint