• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Controversy

CPsinceDay1

18 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

Okay, first if all, I apologize to the mods for another thread treading the same topic over and over. But after reading this, from a non-Carolina fan, where's there's smoke....

Now, I wanted to make it a poll, PJ or Sam... simple, who do you have more faith in as a fan, not what anyone else thoughts, like coaches, reporters, etc...but your honest opinion. This is the off season regardless how this season goes, good or bad, we in it together. Alot of people like to talk the talk, use others opinions as facts, so who's willingly to walk the walk. Let's have fun, if you on the fence cool...but there's clearly a division amongst us when it comes to how we deal with the QB position.

You have to be a fool to think not one person in that locker room thinks PJ deserves his shot ...can they openly say anything right now, no, but you can see, almost feel the energy because that's hope, inspirational.....

I wish someone loved me as much as you love PJ…….🥰

• Beer 5
  • The D 1
  • Flames 3

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There's no QB controversy. It's just click bait.

You know, it amazes me that people come into a clearly titled thread to complain about the topic instead of simply not clicking. Actually, it doesn't amaze me. It's par for the course. I just don't understand what drives people to do it 🤔

Seriously though, you're right 😃

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You know, it amazes me that people come into a clearly titled thread to complain about the topic instead of simply not clicking. Actually, it doesn't amaze me. It's par for the course. I just don't understand what drives people to do it 🤔

Key difference being I didn't imply anyone was stupid trying to invite a fight.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

3 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Smitty and Zarzour said nice things about Chuba Hubbard on the broadcast and he got some national attention.  RB controversy incoming?

The difference, CMC actually is good...but

Coaches and executives look at the preseason as a buffet line for these types of players — the guys who, based on their preseason performances, prove that they’re ready to help out by any means necessary.

Now that the first week of the 2021 preseason is in the books, here are the Secret Superstars who might be on their ways to unexpected roster spots… or perhaps even starting spots.

Yes, it’s the preseason, but if you superimposed this play over one of Russell Wilson’s more daring red zone throws, there wouldn’t be much difference.

Was Chuba being compared to one of the best RB's in the league?, pretty Fittin' huh...

6 minutes ago, top dawg said:

There used to be a time when Huddlers talked up mediocrity. Now, they're ballyhooing sub-mediocrity. 

PJ ain't it. Just accept it! If he's better than Darnold, then the Panthers have profound problems.

I feel like YOU, not you per se, but your overall thinking is why Darnold isn't being showcased out there as of yet, if he fails earlier, and PJ's been the answer the whole time, how dumb do you actually look...???

Once again not attacking you personally, like you're doing a member of this team but hey that gives me a right to talk about Sam....smilez

• Poo 2