• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Controversy

CPsinceDay1

3 hours ago, Tinamedina said:

Woops quoted wrong person sorry Tina

I feel like as Panthers fans many of us have lobbied for long shots at QB... I still wonder what would have been with Matt Moore if the dude hdnt gotten a concussion -and then played with it - in 2010.  Lol

Edited by mav1234
Quoted wrong person, darn mobile.

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

Seriously I'm just waiting for Sammy to do well and watch this clown's reaction. It's a test in patience that I think will pay off.

His reaction will be amazing either way. If Darnold struggles and isn't benched for PJ (which he almost certainly won't be), he might literally have a stroke.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

His reaction will be amazing either way. If Darnold struggles and isn't benched for PJ (which he almost certainly won't be), he might literally have a stroke.

My response: After the game... unbiased report.

Hate I'm going miss the live action tonight, family emergency, but I will be watching... upset a little because my kids worked really hard on their signs for PJ, oh well, they'll debut them against the Steelers...

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Really? His reaction will be if Darnold can do this good, imagine what PJ could do! or he will disappear. 

Dont get your hopes up. 

No matter what their reaction is, it will be funny in one way or another.

48 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

My response: After the game... unbiased report.

Hate I'm going miss the live action tonight, family emergency, but I will be watching... upset a little because my kids worked really hard on their signs for PJ, oh well, they'll debut them against the Steelers...

I may be getting a bit tired of your PJ schtick but hope all is well dude.  Fun to shoot the poo with you on this board regardless of difference in opinion. 

8 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I may be getting a bit tired of your PJ schtick but hope all is well dude.  Fun to shoot the poo with you on this board regardless of difference in opinion. 

It's all good, appreciate it... wife got strung, just came from the ER, you learn something about yourself everyday....

I said baby you allergic to bee's, she tried to me it was a yellow jacket

200w (4).gif

Edited by CPsinceDay1

2 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

It's all good, appreciate it... wife got strung, just came from the ER, you learn something about yourself everyday....

I said baby you allergic to bee's, she tried to me it was a yellow jacket

200w (4).gif

Ahh okay, glad its not too serious then. Allergies to stings can be damn serious, good to find out when you or someone else is around so she knows for the future.

Let's hope for a great game from all our QBs tonight even if neither of us get to be there in person!

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Ahh okay, glad its not too serious then. Allergies to stings can be damn serious, good to find out when you or someone else is around so she knows for the future.

Let's hope for a great game from all our QBs tonight even if neither of us get to be there in person!

download.png

• Pie 1

mY THOughTs on 2NitE's GaME

Great INT Reddick...Whitehead who?

Sam's starting, omg, Sam's has stepped foot on BOA field, in a live action game, omg, Babe was seening flying through a web...

Nice pitch n catch from Darnold for ten yards, my son could've made that play tho.

Nice Run Chuba,

Wait, no points, didn't we get the ball on their side...Redzone issues sounds more like a crisis.

Defense is going to be a exciting to watch this year.

....Haha......

Where's Darnold????

Will Grier ladies and gentleman, the backup singer...

Chuba nice catch and run

Maybe the LongSnapper can kick???

Well, guess I go write that unbiased report now...

where'sam.jpg

32 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I guess the great QB controversy of 2021 is over. 1/8 for 8 yards, starting qb material right there...

Also factor in that the GM himself said on the broadcast that Grier and Walker were in an open competition for the #2 job. OP was probably suffering from a fever or some other illness.