• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Perspective, Directive, and Erective - The Panthers offensive woes and you

Zod

Good post Zod

I share your excitement about our draft picks and young talent on offense

Still nervous about Darnold and our kicking situation. I hope we will see enough evidence from Darnold in the last preseason game to gain more confidence 

Edited by NAS

Those back to back to back rushing attempts at the goal line were vanilla plays. Against a vanilla defense.

If your offensive line can't get push for that, in that many attempts, well, errrr... you have a motivation problem. Goal line stands are about pride and the Ravens showed how seriously they take it. 

Maybe we should take that little note from Teddy B and practice that red zone stuff a bit more this season. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 5
  • Poo 2

I was there and saw the first drive.  Does anybody have a clip of Darnold’s pass to Anderson?  I was thinking that he had his eyes on him the entire play, other than maybe a split second.

I’ve pretty much stayed out of the QB discussions because, to date, seems more emotional than objective due to lack of observable field time.  I really hope he can be successful, but was curious about that play.

I also thought Will did a good job with the opportunity he was given.  Hope he gets a chance somewhere, if not here, to get more experience.

Main take-away was whoever is working with the 3’s, 4’s, will most likely have a rough night…..

5 minutes ago, Mhedrick said:

I was there and saw the first drive.  Does anybody have a clip of Darnold’s pass to Anderson?  I was thinking that he had his eyes on him the entire play, other than maybe a split second.

Chuba was right there too at the same angle to him. Likely trying to decide on whether to check down or not. 

• Pie 1