• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deonte Brown last night

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

And here is Derrick Brown versus Deonte Brown back in college:

Sorry but my immediate reaction to any game tape breakdown of football where the voice of the person doing the breakdown is british is about the same as my reaction to listening to a redneck do opera reviews:

It's probably gonna be entertaining, but I'm skeptical about his expertise.

20 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Sorry but my immediate reaction to any game tape breakdown of football where the voice of the person doing the breakdown is british is about the same as my reaction to listening to a redneck do opera reviews:

It's probably gonna be entertaining, but I'm skeptical about his expertise.

Keegan Michael Key Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

(yes, I know that's not Jordan - his quote wasn't in the gif bank!)

Edited by OldhamA

23 hours ago, stbugs said:

Could you imagine if our 6th round was Brown, Shi and Trey Smith? 2 big mauling guards in the 6th instead of 1 and a LS. The draft was so good, but damn if the LS decision doesn’t still hurt. We could have potentially gotten 3 2022 starters on OL for a 3rd and pocket change. SMH, LS? Why?

Oh i agree with you. I still dont understand the LS decision. Makes no sense to me at all what the thought process was there if there was any thought process involved. I tried to forget that little decision because I still cant wrap my mind around it for anything.

• Pie 1

On 8/28/2021 at 11:01 AM, cardiackat88. said:

I thought him and David Moore would be big bullies together, like Turner and Norwell.

Moore didn't seem to work out, but Brown is my super sleeper to be the steal of the draft and has been since the day we drafted him.

I played RG in high school and I have a major boner for him!

Pause