• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun maybe to the PANTHERS?!?! What?!!

Vader704

Just now, FearThe4 said:

the fact that Igo made that dumbass a mod is enough to hate him the other know it alls here have no power but this clown is a MOD it just shows you what a joke this site has become.

Then just leave? Do get so emotionally vested in a online forum you hate so much. Sign off your one month old account and move on with your life.

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, FearThe4 said:

Watson is never playing again he is done the NFL would take a huge PR Hit if they let him play after all the poo he has done.

Yeah I doubt that. You don't understand politics too well. He will be back.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

We just gonna let the obvious GJBC or 4C alt go wild here? Seems like an obvious squash, mods.

what is ur hero Linville going to do to me? let him ban me I just come right back like I said this place is a joke.

5 minutes ago, FearThe4 said:

yeah trade for a QB who heading to Prison would make us a superbowl team lmao.

stich to the tinder box clown.

Lol Watson is not going to prison. Come on. People like him do not go to prison over these types of allegations. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Then just leave? Do get so emotionally vested in a online forum you hate so much. Sign off your one month old account and move on with your life.

or I will leave I don't come here to talk football with you clowns cause you all don't know poo.I'm just here to trigger you Watson stans its a joke you jack off over a dude who assults women.

For the record, I never thought that he was a choir boy, but I don't believe he's a rapist either. I think he's a weirdo, and perhaps something akin to a pervert. I think he was foolish and obviously has some maturing to do. I don't think he's a bad person at his core, just a misguided youngish kid. I hope he's learning to be a better man, whether he ends up in Charlotte or not. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, FearThe4 said:

the fact that Igo made that dumbass a mod is enough to hate him the other know it alls here have no power but this clown is a MOD it just shows you what a joke this site has become.

Then stop posting here and move on or make your own site.