• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who From the Panthers has Potential Trade Value to Improve Other Areas of the Team and/or Acquire Draft Picks?

Seltzer

6 minutes ago, RJK said:

AJ Bouye. Secondary looks much improved making him relatively expendable. After his suspension is up or if a playoff team loses a corner early in the year I bet he could be flipped 

I don't see it... I think the team very much has Bouye in their plans... with a 17 game season and playing against the WR's in the NFC South, he is going to get plenty of playing time IMO.

Although, Myles Hartfield has looked better at nickel than I ever imagined he could be.  Reminds me a little of Munnerlyn.

1 minute ago, Seltzer said:

I don't see it... I think the team very much has Bouye in their plans... with a 17 game season and playing against the WR's in the NFC South, he is going to get plenty of playing time IMO.

Although, Myles Hartfield has looked better at nickel than I ever imagined he could be.  Reminds me a little of Munnerlyn.

I see more Richard Marshall in Hartsfield than Munnerlyn

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, XClown1986 said:

I see more Richard Marshall in Hartsfield than Munnerlyn

If he could approach either of them it would be a huge win for an undrafted guy.

You're right about body type, I was thinking more of him just being a dog as a slot CB like Munnerlyn

Just now, Swaggasaurus said:

David Moore, as stated above YGM. It would be tough but YGM has been playing with the 3rd stringers some

Yeah, I'm not saying it's gonna happen but he's the only player I can see him replacing. Same role, age but better ST and if they think he has more potential as a pass rusher that might explain this trade. I've been trying to figure out whose spot he's taking and I can only come up with YGM. Unless they go with 9 DL because they are light at LB which could be possible. 

10 minutes ago, Swaggasaurus said:

David Moore, as stated above YGM. It would be tough but YGM has been playing with the 3rd stringers some

He's been playing with the second and third stringers - I assume to just give him as many reps as possible.

He's too talented to trade away this early. I also think he contributed last year - we've just reinforced the position in the offseason. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

He's been playing with the second and third stringers - I assume to just give him as many reps as possible.

He's too talented to trade away this early. I also think he contributed last year - we've just reinforced the position in the offseason. 

YGM isn't going anywhere.

The Johnson trade was about getting another development 4-3 prototype DE and improving STs