• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers waiver claims and practice squad signings

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

It's waivers and bottom of the roster guys.  If you are being whelmed by this poo then you are doing it wrong.

They need to make some FA moves.

Keeping 5 TE is moronic.

Keeping PJ is moronic

Putting us in this OL situation is moronic

There were plenty of upgrades made available. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

They need to make some FA moves. Why?  Is Darnold taking us to the SB this year?  My opinion, don't waste the money.  Keep building.

Keeping 5 TE is moronic. I agree.  But I don't seriously think the roster isn't going to change still.

Keeping PJ is moronic Backup QB.  Who cares on this team?  Who out there is better we can get right right now?  Why do we need better right now?

Putting us in this OL situation is moronic  It is what it is.  Rome wasn't built in a day...nor in 1 year + 1 offseason.

There were plenty of upgrades made available. Who?

A lot of words in your post that doesn't say poo.  Are you this pissy IRL?  Why whine about this poo anyways?  You're going to give yourself a heart attack over dumb poo.

13 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

Why are we arguing over waiver wire players?? These are guys trying not to go to the welfare line!! And probably still won’t make the team!! I am more concerned that our 1st stringers get their crap together especially offense!! Defense looks promising 

Because some of our starters really are waiver wire players. 

Fromm and Crosby are needs.

• Flames 1