• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WEEK 1 CHALLENGE UPDATE

Panthers Rhule

23 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Entered my own pick and one for a parrot picker.

Now I just have to decide which parrot does the picking this year 🤔

Train parrot to announce the first round pick for the Panthers in next years draft since it has already learned how to make picks.

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523
  • Beer 2

@RenoCarolina, @Raleigh PF, @mbarbour21, @DaveThePanther2008, @Pejorative Miscreant, @RumHam, @Khyber53, @BlackPanther21_, @MHS831, @CPsinceDay1

Did all of you guys make it over to the Yahoo group Panthers Rhule started?

The link to join is right here if you need it:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup

Group ID: 46358
Password: KeepPounding

(FYI: password is case sensitive)

There's still time if anyone else would like to join our weekly pick 'em group. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Appreciate your setting it up.

Not a problem. Thank you for your help in getting this started. I had to run off for a meeting and couldn't do more but you stepped in and really helped a lot. It's a really cool side to the Huddle that sometimes gets lost among the nonsense. This should be fun. I was also happy to see so many Huddlers that I had liked before because of the way they post about things join our group. Panthers' fans doing something fun for the love of the game is worth the time. 

I'll also try to make a thread each week about the results so we all can discuss games and future games if they want to. Also, it's not my group but our group so anyone who's a member feel free to create threads yourself as well. It's just for fun so have fun. 

1 minute ago, Panthers Rhule said:

This should be fun. I was also happy to see so many Huddlers that I had liked before because of the way they post about things join our group. Panthers' fans doing something fun for the love of the game is worth the time.

Agreed.

I am also hoping the parrot beats some of you so I can laugh 😁