• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold takes responsibility for sucking in NYC

top dawg

27 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Both these turds will be flushed Sunday evening. 

A lot of good people on this forum, fair and reasonable….those two aren’t in that group.  I feel sorry for the two players they’re obsessed with, they’re not healthy individuals.

A QB is a team leader, if you are a fan of that QB, you should respect his team and fans as well, your conduct is a reflection of that player.

Edited by 1usctrojan

I love the Panthers, and it saddens me that a already washed up Jimmy Clausen wanna be is the best we could do in FA or Draft 

The Jets saw no potential in him and I don't know why we should,I hope he proves me wrong I just don't see it happening,sure the aint's saw no potential in Delhomme either,but that was lightning in a bottle 

The sad thing is if he doesn't pan out , we are clueless at the QB position, we have no backup plan, Houston has chose to die on the no trade Watson hill, might has well bring Cam back and run permanent wildcat ,why not ? 

3 hours ago, 1usctrojan said:

A lot of good people on this forum, fair and reasonable….those two aren’t in that group.  I feel sorry for the two players they’re obsessed with, they’re not healthy individuals.

A QB is a team leader, if you are a fan of that QB, you should respect his team and fans as well, your conduct is a reflection of that player.

It's fair and reasonable to think there's a better QB on the roster.

And one more thing @rayzor why exacting am I getting ban Sunday evening???

Is that if Darnold wins I get ban, so if he loses, u banning urself, for accepting mediocrity after we were told by Tepper he wouldn't be, so as fans why should we. What fan wouldn't want a backup capable of competing with their starting QB, I'm sure the Eagles enjoy their Superbowl...but Is it because I refuse to accept your Darnold's going change view. 

I bad mouth him just as much as someone would have Cam, or Teddy for that matter when they was here.

Oh, because what I say has truth in it, so it hurts a lil more, gotcha

I back up every claim with a source...fact..Darnold played a bunch of 3rd stringers...fact..number 44 is a FB number for the Steelers current Depth Chart...fact...number 44 can be seen on Darnold's 3-16 fumble play...fact...number 44 was being worn by 3rd string LB...facts*He lined up where Barrett would be...and if 3rd stringers can do that, what in the hell is Veta going do...*

See as a fan, I'm tired of rooting for a guy just cause he wears the uniform or has a C on his chest, example Whitehead, it took some to see he sucked, but we were warned by Raiders fans, but nope same folks who didn't listen then don't listen now...

But you too scared to put up or shut up and go all in with Darnold yourself...bet you won't ban yourself if he loses...  

giphy (13).gif

Edited by CPsinceDay1

6 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

And one more thing @rayzor why exacting am I getting ban Sunday evening???

Probably because this act, which was stupid to begin with, has gotten really old and tiresome.

You can say something like "oh, I'm just trolling". Okay, but then you shouldn't be surprised that people don't want you around.

You should have figured that out when your recently posted thread was universally sh-t on.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2

14 hours ago, erwingloudemans88 said:

Good for him, stand up guy...sounds grown up. After seeing another presser the man needs to grow a beard. To go with the grown up talk.  Dudes all neck.

He should grow a mustache like his Grandfather (yes, this was his actual Grandfather and that was his actual name) :

spacer.png

11 hours ago, BigTeddyFan said:

T-minus 3 days until the Darnold honeymoon ends and the hand-wringing over letting Teddy Franchise slip away begins.

T-minus 3 days until a good portion of the Teddy two-gloves fan-club get the boot from here.

10 hours ago, rayzor said:

Both these turds will be flushed Sunday evening. 

wayward pines GIF

23 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Probably because this act, which was stupid to begin with, has gotten really old and tiresome.

You can say something like "oh, I'm just trolling". Okay, but then you shouldn't be surprised that people don't want you around.

You should have figured that out when your recently posted thread was universally sh-t on.

You should also take a closer look at his alt accounts like Day1PanthersFan (how unoriginal of him) and ban him there, too.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

9 hours ago, Snake said:

Real big difference right there between him and Teddy. Yes he was a great guy but TB was never the problem in his mind. Its also why he's about as good as he will get.

I all but forgot T2Gs took some parting shots.  Hmmmm…

Sam had the opportunity to unload on how historically and hysterically bad Adam Gase was, how totally inept the Jets are as an organization and how little they did to help him.  Did not.

Teddy bear spends a season cashing those check-down checks and then gives the staff the double guns as he back shimmies to Denver.

GIF by Achievement Hunter

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

But see, it's not an act. I truly believe PJ is better than Darnold. And it was your trolling of PJ that got me started on Darnold, when I bought him up as an option for QB.

So I'm tired of excuses for Darnold when he hasn't done anything for us, but PJ couldn't get the same excuses when he came in a game *Saints* and throws 3 picks trying too hard, but if wasn't for them 3 picks, y'all would be saying 1TD 2 INts still, but had we hadnt any RZ issues last year. Then those two INts in det become TDs so PJ could've had 3TDs 0 int....I mean it's how you context things right, look at it in a different perspective. 

If you anti-pj I have every right to be anti Sam...

They both on the team, one just earned his spot in my eyes the other hasn't...

1 minute ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

But see, it's not an act. I truly believe PJ is better than Darnold. And it was your trolling of PJ that got me started on Darnold, when I bought him up as an option for QB.

So I'm tired of excuses for Darnold when he hasn't done anything for us, but PJ couldn't get the same excuses when he came in a game *Saints* and throws 3 picks trying too hard, but if wasn't for them 3 picks, y'all would be saying 1TD 2 INts still, but had we hadnt any RZ issues last year. Then those two INts in det become TDs so PJ could've had 3TDs 0 int....I mean it's how you context things right, look at it in a different perspective. 

If you anti-pj I have every right to be anti Sam...

They both on the team, one just earned his spot in my eyes the other hasn't...

That actually makes it worse.

And to be clear, nobody's anti PJ so much as they are anti delusion. He's just not good, and stating that you really believe he is tells me you don't know jack about football.

Bottom line though? You've gone way overboard with this bullsh-t (including that ridiculous response to Rayzor above) and nobody's gonna miss that silliness when you're gone.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2