• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Too much CMC, bad coaching, will take the W.

Dragoon11

I think we passed to CMC too much and didn't rush him enough. That allowed the Jets to take advantage of our line in the second half. Rhule and Brady need to figure the OL out because if you want Sam to throw 90% of the time we need a line that can run block and pass block.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Rags said:

lmao "too much" cmc

boy is getting paid. no such thing as too much. He is not fair, he should be used a lot while the rest of our offense develops.

Fair enough, I give you that... I expected plenty of CMC, but I think you know what I am getting at. Tampa's defense and other elite defenses will key on CMC, then what? Hope that development comes quick!

Just now, Darknight said:

I wouldnt say we were out coached but Joe Brady didn’t do well in the second half at all.

Oh we were easily out adjusted in the second half on both sides of the ball. Rhule had a horrible game all around too honestly. Had the jets pulled off that onsides kick we probably would have lost the game.  

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

We're paying him a billion dollars for the next few years.

It doesn't benefit us not to ride him. 

Jeez!!! does no one understand what I am talking about? serious? YES, CMC is the man! And YES we should FEED the man, he makes sooo much money. YES, he is our superstar, but, how many games do we win this year by being one dimensional? How many  games do we win if, god forbid, we lose CMC to an injury, even for a few games here and there... have we seen this before? IDK, lol

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

We were only capable of 19 pts against the Jets.  I was expecting 30 plus.  This does not bode well.  I don't understand how this team can be up two scores but not go for the kill.  End the game in the 3rd and let backups play.

All you have to do is look at the game played this past Thursday night, Dallas against Tampa. They both looked like top 5 NFL teams. I watched that game and the one thing I noticed is how both offenses and QB's distributed the ball to ALL their playmakers. Both Dallas and Tampa Bay looked like great teams... BALANCED! That's what it takes to win in the NFL.  Still PLENTY of time for the Panthers but Brady HAS to get the ball to other players!

Edited by Dragoon11
  • Pie 3

5 minutes ago, Dragoon11 said:

All you have to do is look at the game played this past Thursday night, Dallas against Tampa. They both looked like top 5 NFL teams. I watched that game and the one thing I noticed is how both offenses and QB's distributed the ball to ALL their playmakers. Both Dallas and Tampa Bay looked like great teams... BALANCED! That's what it takes to win in the NFL.  Still PLENTY of time for the Panthers but Brady HAS to get the ball to other players!

absolutely agree

I'd like to see some of the CMC screens go to the TE.  Get Arnold / Tremble / Thomas several catches each per game.   And some redzone success with them as well.  

Getting the TE involved would take a lot of pressure off of this offense.  

• Pie 2