• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mills looked better than Zach Wilson?

Zod

I don't recall seeing any "Wow" throws that you'll get from a Zach Wilson or a GOAT like Sam Darnold, but his poise and toughness was commendable.  But he seemed to mostly just throw to open receivers last night.  He did do a good job operating the 2-minute drill at the end of the first half...much better than I had seen Teddy do at any point last season.

• Flames 1

Mills better than Wilson is a stretch. Wilson looked very good against us all things considered. Like mentioned earlier, Mills just looked like he belonged back there. I thought he would at least give us one major bone-headed turnover, which he had plenty of opportunities to do. Maybe trying to throw while attempting to escape a sack. Nope. He lived to fight another day. Didn't looked panicked. 

On a side note though. Mills may have appeared too relaxed. Dude looked super robotic. lol! I mean, the coach was in his face ecstatic because of his TD drive and Mills looked like he had just lost all will to live....

Snl Blank Stare GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Pie 1