• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Henderson behavioral issues?

NAS

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don’t get the sense that when they call him “different”….that they just mean quiet and reserved. 

You mean you dont want to sniff adderall and emotionally over react to BS by posting all your first thoughts on SM?? Youre werid.....get with the times old man!!1!1!1!!

• Pie 1

Depression is real and can be debilitating, especially if your desire to get away from a bad situation was not met through the draft. Imagine feeling like you've been sentenced to a mental jail for the next 4+ years. I wouldn't be playing well either.

I'm sure Rhule and Cooper know about his family/close ties and know that they might be giving this guy a get out of jail free card and a new lease on life. Let's give the guy a chance and let him get to know his new team. We've got a great defense that is growing together and he can be a part of that and should be able to get into a starting role pretty fast.

• Pie 3

Apparently this is just a rumor randomly started on social media comment sections. Kid may be going through a tough time but no evidence whatsoever of any mental breakdowns or issues.  Even if he had depression or anxiety, those affect more than 40% of adults 18-29 years old and should not be stigmatized.

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 8

3 minutes ago, NAS said:

Apparently this is just a rumor randomly started on social media comment sections. Kid may be going through a tough time but no evidence whatsoever of any mental breakdowns or issues.  Even if he had depression or anxiety, those affect more than 40% of adults 18-29 years old.  

Charlie Strong addressed he was having issues…..and we just got him for decent TE.   I think it is safe to say it isn’t just fake internet rumors off those two facts. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Charlie Strong addressed he was having issues…..and we just got him for decent TE.   I think it is safe to say it isn’t fake internet rumors off those two facts. 

He's probably having some issues, but bad coaches have given away more for less.

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Charlie Strong addressed he was having issues…..and we just got him for A TE.   I think it is safe to say it isn’t fake internet rumors off those two facts. 

Well rumors can still be fake if you take a comment that someone has personal problems and you turn it into something bigger 

• Pie 1