• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Respect for the Panthers - What Cowboys Fans are Saying

Zod

2 hours ago, ParsonsInYoFace said:

And welcome to the OPPONENTS stadium. Hopefully its a good game. 😏

You and the other guy and the guy sucking on Dak Prescott's dick or whatever are all the same person, aren't you?

Also weird name.  Micah has how many sacks this year so far?  Not very many.  In fact your ENTIRE TEAM has less sacks than ONE of our DE's. 

So when you say Parsonsinyourface, you mean at a pleasant respectful distance, huh? 😂

You know Dak is going to spend a lot of time on his back on Sunday right?  You know our dline put up numbers against all pro tackles right?

Come back with a Zeke name please.  I got some stuff to say about that run game too.  Or Pollard or whomever.  I know Zeke is kinda washed up at this point

• Pie 5

28 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

You and the other guy and the guy sucking on Dak Prescott's dick or whatever are all the same person, aren't you?

Also weird name.  Micah has how many sacks this year so far?  Not very many.  In fact your ENTIRE TEAM has less sacks than ONE of our DE's. 

So when you say Parsonsinyourface, you mean at a pleasant respectful distance, huh? 😂

You know Dak is going to spend a lot of time on his back on Sunday right?  You know our dline put up numbers against all pro tackles right?

Come back with a Zeke name please.  I got some stuff to say about that run game too.  Or Pollard or whomever.  I know Zeke is kinda washed up at this point

not sure why “inyourface” has to mean sacks, especially considering the incredible amount of pressures/hurries he’s had in his 3 game career.   Darnold will get acquainted tho, you can bet on that.  I’d put the over/under on Dak sacks at 3, same number of tds.   And id be the house that Mr “seeing ghosts” falls more.   As far as zeke, wake me up when he misses a game due too injury.  Guess his tissue just isn’t quite as soft as Christian’s lmao

2 hours ago, DakInYourMouths said:

not sure why “inyourface” has to mean sacks, especially considering the incredible amount of pressures/hurries he’s had in his 3 game career.   Darnold will get acquainted tho, you can bet on that.  I’d put the over/under on Dak sacks at 3, same number of tds.   And id be the house that Mr “seeing ghosts” falls more.   As far as zeke, wake me up when he misses a game due too injury.  Guess his tissue just isn’t quite as soft as Christian’s lmao

Parsons is good but can he get to Sam before he throws it quick?

Sam already has experience playing behind sub-par O-Lines so he'd be looking to get rid of the ball fast and I don't think Parsons is fast enough to get to him before  he does so.   Just my own two cents.

Sam is also more elusive than he looks (and stronger than he looks) if Parsons or someone else from the Cowboys gets close to him.   Not saying he's Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson but he's got deceptive quickness when the need arises(I mean he has experience running for his life after all). 🤭

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, DakInYourMouths said:

Fortunate for us your pass rush outside of him is non existent. 

11 hours ago, DakInYourMouths said:

CMC is better with one healthy hamstring than Zeke is with two 😂

Not to mention one plays behind one of the best O lines (when healthy), while the other plays behind a bunch of XFLers.

Edited by BlackPanther21_
  • Pie 1

17 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

lol...your DE's has more sacks because you played the freakin Jets and Texans. 😂

Watch #11, he's gonna wreak havok on Darnold and have you all pissed off. Just watch.

• Poo 1

17 minutes ago, ParsonsInYoFace said:

lol...your DE's has more sacks because you played the freakin Jets and Texans. 😂

Watch #11, he's gonna wreak havok on Darnold and have you all pissed off. Just watch.

Burns and Reddick have had sacks in every single game, including against the Saints bookend pro bowler left and right tackles.  We DOMINATED the Saints oline.  I think you have a better oline so instead of 4 we'll have 3.  Oh they are the only duo in the league with both having a sack every week btw.  Also we have 17 players on our roster with QB hits.

We have dominated lesser teams.  It's what we were supposed to do.  Y'all don't know what's coming your way.  I'm not sure if it's funny or sad.  I just hope your players think the same as you.  The Saints did and they left that game much more humble after we curb stomped them.  Nobody thought we'd win that game either after they destroyed GB.  You really think y'all are going to put up triple our average pts allowed?  The Saints put up 7 pts against compared to how many in their other games? You think you're the only explosive offense in the league?  Win or lose tomorrow is going to be fun.  Dak is getting hit early and often and just because of you, THAT is what I'll root for this game.

27 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Burns and Reddick have had sacks in every single game, including against the Saints bookend pro bowler left and right tackles.  We DOMINATED the Saints oline.  I think you have a better oline so instead of 4 we'll have 3.  Oh they are the only duo in the league with both having a sack every week btw.  Also we have 17 players on our roster with QB hits.

We have dominated lesser teams.  It's what we were supposed to do.  Y'all don't know what's coming your way.  I'm not sure if it's funny or sad.  I just hope your players think the same as you.  The Saints did and they left that game much more humble after we curb stomped them.  Nobody thought we'd win that game either after they destroyed GB.  You really think y'all are going to put up triple our average pts allowed?  The Saints put up 7 pts against compared to how many in their other games? You think you're the only explosive offense in the league?  Win or lose tomorrow is going to be fun.  Dak is getting hit early and often and just because of you, THAT is what I'll root for this game.

ok man, we could argue all night long. I believe we both have up and coming teams. we just need to see what happens. Lets have a good game and I'll talk to you tomorrow, win or lose. Good luck and be safe.