• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I feel good about Chuba Hubbard/A Note about 2005

saX man

I think Chuba is going to look much better now that he has a good feel for the game and has practiced with the 1s all week. He should fix some of those drops and become a solid contributor on offense. I hope he does solid and the staff can lean on him more when CMC gets back to limit his touches. 

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

from the first interview, I'll guess the "friend" who said "I believe in you" was Brady.  It's something he says.  Could have been Rhule, and it could be that Brady learned that from Rhule.  not really important but just that it was an interesting answer to the question about whether it was a teammate, coach or front office person.

"just a friend" was about the best answer he could give.  I think it shows something about the culture in the building.

It was Cam Erving. He, (Cam) said as much during an interview.

"Chuba, when he makes a cut, he's very good, and when he's decisive, he's really good," veteran left tackle Cameron Erving said. "Like anyone in this league, if you think too much, you don't react and you don't play as fast and as well as you'd like to.

"The only thing I've told Chuba this week is just be yourself. Don't go out here and try to be Christian, just go out here and try to be you. Show people why they drafted you. Continue to do the things you've done your entire career. And everything else will fall in place. Once he gets into a rhythm, the sky's the limit."

Edited by Strawman