• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug this. Time to man up.

Zod

Not worried about this game at all. Pissed off, but not worried. You can tell we just kind of let off in the 3rd. Like mentally shut down cause of all the bull, but even that I’m ok with. I don’t ever wanna see us give up. But it’s impossible for an opposing offense to not have one holding call against us. Gtfo 

Edited by Herb
  • Pie 5

I can agree with some of this but getting blown off the field in the trenches is going to linger for a bit when people have been talking for months about oline. The Eagles are a get right game but no gimme either we have to sustain drives better and Sam has to step it up same as anyone else.

Just now, Zod said:

One score game despite the charity given by the refs. Lol

Cowboys will win their horrible division and lose immediately in the playoffs. Enjoy.

They started pulling starters at the end of the 3rd. The score doesn’t always tell the whole story - you got your doors blown off just like I told you that you would. This wasn’t the Jets, Saints, or Texans playa. You played a real team today and got smoked.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 7

Just now, 5Rings said:

They started pulling starters at the end of the 3rd. The score doesn’t always tell the whole story - you got your doors blown off just like I told you that you would. This wasn’t the Jets, Saints, or Texans playa. You played a real team today and got smoked.

It’s okay if history tells right we will meet you in the postseason and blow you out again.

This would be the 3rd time correct?

• Pie 7
  • Flames 1