• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think I'm ready for PJ

Zod

3 hours ago, Tinamedina said:

the edge walker has on darnold is athleticism, not just running but being able to navigate the pocket and with an unstable oline, thats a huge plus.

Really?

That's not what his stats say :

5r3xzn.jpg

He had rushed 5 times for -2 yds in 2020; had zero TDs.    (Sam has the edge here by far with 110 yards rushing and 5 TDs)

He had played 4 games in 2020; passed for 1 TD and got picked 5 times (Sam has been bad but he still holds the edge here aside from the picks)

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WalkPh00.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/D/DarnSa00.htm

Edited by glenwo2

2 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Really?

That's not what his stats say :

5r3xzn.jpg

He had rushed 5 times for -2 yds in 2020; had zero TDs.    (Sam has the edge here by far with 110 yards rushing and 5 TDs)

He had played 4 games in 2020; passed for 1 TD and got picked 5 times (Sam has been bad but he still holds the edge here aside from the picks)

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WalkPh00.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/D/DarnSa00.htm

i dont really do stats, im all about the eye test. also, pj walker has not played a whole 4 quarters, nor has he played multiple games with the ones. false equivalency. only way panthers are gonna know what pj walker is capable of is letting him play multiple games with the ones and 4 quarters.

• Poo 1

32 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

i dont really do stats, im all about the eye test. also, pj walker has not played a whole 4 quarters, nor has he played multiple games with the ones. false equivalency. only way panthers are gonna know what pj walker is capable of is letting him play multiple games with the ones and 4 quarters.

He didn’t play 4 quarters against Detroit?

• Flames 3

5 minutes ago, Varking said:

Apparently not, according to her.

Remember....Tina doesn't "do" stats.     😏

BTW, as I was just glancing at Sam's rushing stats, I didn't even realize he had over 200 Rushing Yards last season in 12 games.    For a QB that's supposedly "less athletic than PJ f'n Walker"(PFFFT!), that's not too shabby. 

Maybe Brady would be better off having Sam run more QB draws along with Chuba running the ball or something...

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

8 hours ago, CheckUrself said:

The coaches have given up on Darnold I think, they're trying to see if he plays well enough for trade bait or can he be a backup.

If PJ starts and is successful, many folks are going look stupid so it's best to wait.

Go to Guitar Center and buy the cheapest guitar they have.  Now go on YouTube and search "beginner guitar tutorials"

Congratulations, you now have a better hobby than serial shitposting about a below replacement level backup quarterback on a Panthers fan forum

3 hours ago, Varking said:

3 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Apparently not, according to her.

Remember....Tina doesn't "do" stats.     😏

BTW, as I was just glancing at Sam's rushing stats, I didn't even realize he had over 200 Rushing Yards last season in 12 games.    For a QB that's supposedly "less athletic than PJ f'n Walker"(PFFFT!), that's not too shabby. 

Maybe Brady would be better off having Sam run more QB draws along with Chuba running the ball or something...

Wait until they find out Zod was trollin

Kinda like unc says on there with Skiiiuuup. "I'm fishing and they biting" 

• Beer 1

36 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Did Darnold not have a 30yd scramble in crunch time during the comeback?

Her words :

i dont really do stats, im all about the eye test

Which really mean "I dont really do stats, Im all about sticking my head in the sand".