• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021-2022 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

DON’T LOOK NOW…

The past two days couldn’t have gone any better for the Hornets.

Yesterday - 76ers loss

Today - Hornets Win, Knicks Loss, Cavs Loss

Current Eastern Conference Standings

1. Wizards

2. Bulls

3. Nets

4. Heat

5. HORNETS

6. Cavaliers

——————

7. Knicks

8. 76ers

9. Celtics

10. Raptors

——————

*Bulls could be in first by the end of the night with a win over the Trail Blazers*

• Pie 1

Wizards were 8-42 = .190% from 3pt land...
their terrible shooting was huge.. they got wide open looks and were ice cold.. they kept shooting them too.. every time they dumped it down low, they got a bucket or a foul.. we got lucky, tbh..

I am still celebrating the Win but know that if they hit 4 more of those 3's and went 12-42 = .285% it's still a terrible shooting night - but it's a whole different game..

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

tip of the hat to Jalen McDaniels for knocking down some key jumpers.  Never thought he would amount to much, but he's developing. 

I was just talking to my son last night about this same thing, I have watched him get better every season, he’s got a nice stroke from the three-point line and he’s quiet as a church mouse, he just goes out there and handles his business. He’s the type of player I would just wanna keep around

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I personally like McDaniels more than P.J.

He’s on a cheaper contract and he just looks like a more impactful player. If P.J. isn’t scoring he doesn’t seem to provide a whole lot.

It would be nice if the Hornets could use P.J. to upgrade the center position.

PJ and the first we got for Graham for Myles Turner. Been sayin it all offseason 

• Pie 2

28 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

PJ and the first we got for Graham for Myles Turner. Been sayin it all offseason 

Feels like the Pacers are asking more than that for Turner.  That he hasn’t been moved is interesting but they must want the house for him

Edited by Shocker