• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UNBELIEVABLE

ladypanther

1 hour ago, cookinbrak said:

Do the players hate Rhule so much that they have decided not to try in order to get him canned? DJ sliding, Robbie forgetting how to catch, a defense that couldn't stop backups. Something is wrong across the board.

It's hard to say at this point. It could be an unconscious side effect from the qb play.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Brady is the biggest problem right now. Rhule came out and said we are going to run the ball. Brady did the exact same thing as we have for 6 weeks. He's just not a good OC. 

Maybe he should've ran up the the building straight into the booth and yell at Brady on live TV :  "RUN THE F*CKING BALL, YOU MORON!!!"

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, Varking said:

1) Big assumption. Ultimately Brady is not responsible for adding players to the roster. That's the GM.

2) Probably true. Ultimately Brady is not responsible for adding players to the roster. That's the GM.

3) He said he didn't even watch tape of him so why would he *ask* for him? Ultimately Brady is not responsible for adding players to the roster. That's the GM.

4) Ultimately Brady is not responsible for adding players to the roster. That's the GM. 

5) Can't call a play Darnold won't mess up. 

6) Brady has nothing to do with our defense against the Giants offense. 

7) Change the QB. 

Agreed. Not sure why Fitterer is getting a pass here. Only good Fa pickup was Reddick and lots of misses in the draft and trading next years picks for players not contributing.  

• Pie 1

I don't think the talent is great on the team, good, but not great. And good, but not great, should absolutely stomp a mud hole in this Giants team.

Ron Rivera gets dumped on all the time, but Ron would have hung 35 on the Giants, held them under 20, and won convincingly. 

15 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

I don’t think some of you realize how bad Darnold is and how much that impacts the rest of the team. Including the defense. He is a franchise killer. He takes all the energy out. You put an actual nfl caliber qb on this team and watch what happens. Robby will earn that contract, the oline will look like it holds up better and the defense will have something to actually fuging play for because right now they know if they give up any points we’ll lose. Nobody wants to play with this dude. He doesn’t inspire confidence. He inspires panic.

When you have “the guy” back there every single teammate know they got a chance to win the game. With Darnold they just hope he doesn’t fug up and they press.

darnold is the worst starting qb in the league 

Last year with the same playcaller, the offense looked better. Last year with less weapons, the offense looked better. Players are open consistently just as Ian Thomas was on the interception inside the five to James Bradberry of all people. It is a hundred percent on Darnold. I watched him playing for the Jets and he goes through his progressions slow and releases slow just like he is doing now. He is inaccurate deep, and inaccurate short. I would have rather gotten Trubisky off the scrap heap and kept our draft picks. I say that because both of them gave the line that it feels so good to be somewhere you are wanted. Front office panicked plain and simple. This is what happens when you panic.

Just now, glenwo2 said:

Maybe Rhule doesn't know how those headsets work?   lol

I believe he's trusting the OC a little too much.  But with the way the Darnold is playing who the hell knows. I do know that they are giving up on the run game way too often. And for someone supposedly coddling or protecting Sam they sure are throwing him to the wolves.

3 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

Last year with the same playcaller, the offense looked better. Last year with less weapons, the offense looked better. Players are open consistently just as Ian Thomas was on the interception inside the five to James Bradberry of all people. It is a hundred percent on Darnold. I watched him playing for the Jets and he goes through his progressions slow and releases slow just like he is doing now. He is inaccurate deep, and inaccurate short. I would have rather gotten Trubisky off the scrap heap and kept our draft picks. I say that because both of them gave the line that it feels so good to be somewhere you are wanted. Front office panicked plain and simple. This is what happens when you panic.

I think the latter part of the highlighted text can be fixed if the dude just made a determined effort to practice the proper throwing mechanics. But in regard to the progressions, is that something that youy guys feel can be overcome by more coaching and film study?

33 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

I think the latter part of the highlighted text can be fixed if the dude just made a determined effort to practice the proper throwing mechanics. But in regard to the progressions, is that something that youy guys feel can be overcome by more coaching and film study?

Whatever it is with Sam cannot be fixed.  At least not by this crew.  Great kid, bad qb. Rhule will start him for the remainder of the season as he rightfully should. Let it be a reminder to him of what a colossal fugup this was.

• Pie 1