• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who would you have picked as HC two years ago?

Jmac

7 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Well my choice was lose Rivera and Gettleman and promote McDermott and Beane. Missed that window.

Yup. Wasn’t sure on Beane to be fair but was begging to keep McDermott and toss Rivera.

No coincidence that all the best defenses with Rivera were when McDermott was DC. People always played the Rivera Defensive genius tune and I remember an article where players heard that and tried telling everyone how important McDermott actually was for us but media kept downplaying it and plying up Rivera’s COTY part. Its just funny how bad our defense fell apart when McDermott left and Rivera’s last year here our defense was like 31st in points allowed while McDermott turned Buffalo into a legit contender and has brought them to the playoffs in all but one of his seasons.

Even more hilarious after looking up Washington football teams current defensive ranking. 32nd in points allowed.

Lmao a true defensive genius for sure. Glad we passed on those guys to keep Rivera!!!

14 minutes ago, t96 said:

Jim Harbaugh. I know he's been a disaster in college but his NFL results speak for themselves. Hate the guy but he's a hell of an NFL coach.

Hes the best coach Michigan has had in decades. The only people that think hes a disaster are their delusional fanbase that think they should be in the CFP playoff every year. He will have 4 10 win seasons in 7 years after this one is finished

• Beer 1

Just now, KillaCamNewton said:

Hes the best coach Michigan has had in decades. The only people that think hes a disaster are their delusional fanbase that think they should be in the CFP playoff every year. He will have 4 10 win seasons in 7 years after this one is finished

I don't really follow college ball all that much so thanks for sharing that view. Furthers my point that I think he's a great football coach.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

I don't really follow college ball all that much so thanks for sharing that view. Furthers my point that I think he's a great football coach.

He absolutely is. Has won every where hes coached and would win here. If Michigan is dumb enough to fire him because he didnt meet their unreasonable expectations he would be my first call