• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

Let’s say he wants Miami over Carolina: if Miami’s deal isn’t as good as the panthers, he could just stay put right? The Texans have to like and accept the offer as well. 

Yeah if he doesn’t want to come here then they can’t accept the offer. But I do see what someone else said if we didn’t think he wanted to come here then we wouldn’t be offering anything.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Smittymoose said:

hmm. weird. in what world do the PLAINTIFFS demand NDAs unless they are settling for pennies and/or have serious holes (pun intended) in their cases? 

In a world where his fanatical fans may track them down and harass them or worse injure them?

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

hmm. weird. in what world do the PLAINTIFFS demand NDAs unless they are settling for pennies and/or have serious holes (pun intended) in their cases? 

Worth pointing out too that the league investigators have talked with them as well and after such meetings there was no suspension or commish list....

This one here isn't calling anyone a liar or saying anything other than that fact there...its one of the more unique situations we've had like this.

9 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I just want to emphasize how relative these statements are about Teddy vs Darnold.  Yes, Teddy better than Darnold.  Teddy might *throw* the ball on time, but if that wounded duck would reach a receiver on time is anyone's guess. 😛

well, that's why Teddy's game was just to play small ball.   And Teddy was a good small ball QB between the 20s.  

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

In a world where his fanatical fans may track them down and harass them or worse injure them?

You mean the names of the women that are already public thanks to a months-old court ruling? Aren't you the same guy that accused me of not knowing or understanding all of the facts? 

• Pie 1

Just now, Fox007 said:

I don't think it's about names it was the money that was being kept undisclosed.

In today's cancel culture these ladies will be crucified by his supporters and exploited by everyone else. If I were advising them I would not want anyone but the authorities and attorneys to know what went down. There's not a single other person in the world that needs to know poo about it.

3 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

You mean the names of the women that are already public thanks to a months-old court ruling? Aren't you the same guy that accused me of not knowing or understanding all of the facts? 

Those are already known. Your point?  I feel sorry for all of them. Why do you need to know who they are? Only Watson needs to know his accusers. 

• Pie 1