• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

a savage Yahoo article on the Panthers loss

BlitzMonster

Matt Rhule and Co. are a joke. This team looks so unprepared each week and it doesn't look like a single player believes in what they're doing here. 

The preachy, motivational pep talks only go so far. You have to be able to gameplan and and make good personnel decisions, too. 

After seeing what I've seen this year, I think Matt Rhule should probably be coaching Pop Warner teams. 

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Matt Rhule and Co. are a joke. This team looks so unprepared each week and it doesn't look like a single player believes in what they're doing here. 

The preachy, motivational pep talks only go so far. You have to be able to gameplan and and make good personnel decisions, too. 

After seeing what I've seen this year, I think Matt Rhule should probably be coaching Pop Warner teams. 

Normally something like the 3rd Quarter void would be sticking out like a sore thumb but even that abomination is hidden in there with the rest of the hemorrhoids. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Normally something like the 3rd Quarter void would be sticking out like a sore thumb but even that abomination is hidden in there with the rest of the hemorrhoids. 

Hard to pinpoint one thing when Matt Rhule can't coach his way out of a wet paperbag

• Pie 1

Hard to pinpoint one thing when Matt Rhule can't coach his way out of a wet paperbag

What is Rhules strength supposed to be?  What does he bring to the table to get the team out of where they are now?  Because whatever it is supposed to be, I am NOT seeing it. 

• Pie 3

They really don't know how to respond after the situation changes...the team gradually starts suckings each game until that poo picks up steam and really gets to moving and by the time the game ends we make the opponents QB look like OBJ....I mean for fugin real how many times does poo like that happen against this team.

Former players fug you game and they deliver big time. Shitty no bodies having the one and only good game of their career against us. Highlight reels. Man put on some of those NFL film highlights and Panthers are seriously all over the joint getting dunked on.

• Pie 1

52 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Yeah, as much as I wanted to believe in him and was encouraged by his opening presser and first season, the red flags are everywhere now and can't be ignored.  

As I mentioned yesterday in another thread, there was an interview with PJ Walker in the preseason on the Panthers Huddle and they asked him about playing for Rhule and his answer was a bit shocking.  It wasn't flattery or endearing, in fact, it seemed a bit of the opposite and he alluded to players having to adjust when they got there and get used to how he did things...  and iirc, said something along the lines of "once you get past the college stuff," but I can't find the interview or that episode anywhere now.

I also remember the guys who did the Senior Bowl this year guffawing over Rhule, but then when they showed his direct interactions with the players when he was mic'd up, I was really put off...  the guys didn't look like they responded at all and were really just doing their best to deal with him and tolerate him.  He seemed to wear on them from what I saw, and they weren't even pros yet.

Then this year, we come out with that wack ass, collegiate DBO sign, and funny enough, we've done just that, especially the last 3 weeks.  These last 3 weeks have been absolutely illuminating in regards to our coaching staff and their inability to do their jobs.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1