• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson for Andre Dillard?

Towelboy

That Robby contract came AFTER the team chose to sign bad free agent lineman, too, so it didn't preclude the team from signing anyone or any position, folks just are mad about the season and jealous of rich athletes. The team had cap room and gave a TWO year extention to a player who just played well for them and you need many WR these days, folks just aren't smart here.

Edited by ImaginaryKev

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

Nothing's wrong with Robby.  Our OC, QB, and OL suck.

Maybe it was just me but you could tell the vibe was off and Guys weren’t feeling it yesterday. Compare some of the guys body language from the first few week to now the difference is jumping through the TV screen.

It’s looking like players are starting to get annoyed by this clown show we call a coaching staff. Robby started this with his outburst against the eagles and more guys seem to be checking out as the weeks go by and our level of sucking ass continues to rise.

Also if they are really trying to trade for Watson I would be trying to keep as many offensive weapons for him as possible.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Maybe it was just me but you could tell the vibe was off and Guys weren’t feeling it yesterday. Compare some of the guys body language from the first few week to now the difference is jumping through the TV screen.

It’s looking like players are starting to get annoyed by this clown show we call a coaching staff. Robby started this with his outburst against the eagles and more guys seem to be checking out as the weeks go by and our level of sucking ass continues to rise.

Also if they are really trying to trade for Watson I would be trying to keep as many offensive weapons for him as possible.

You could tell from that first Shi Smith jet sweep, that was exactly the same play he ran last week. The Giants knew it, our players knew that the Giants knew it. Brady seriously has like 10 plays in his playbook and the players are tired of running the same dead routes

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I disagree.

No one on offense is helping anyone else, including Robby. Dude has some of the worst drops over the past few weeks. He is not blameless. 

Not meaning to imply he is blameless, but I meant he is still a good player and isn't worth dumping for a guy the Eagles drafted high and couldn't beat out a UDFA.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

You could tell from that first Shi Smith jet sweep, that was exactly the same play he ran last week. The Giants knew it, our players knew that the Giants knew it. Brady seriously has like 10 plays in his playbook and the players are tired of running the same dead routes

I thought the same thing.  And last week he ran the same tight end handoff to Tremble.  I've never seen these many plays blatantly repeated in a season, let alone a few weeks.

• Beer 1

45 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Not meaning to imply he is blameless, but I meant he is still a good player and isn't worth dumping for a guy the Eagles drafted high and couldn't beat out a UDFA.

It's easier to find a decent WR than it is to find a decent OT.

Dillard is nothing if not decent... Which is sadly lightyears above our current situation. 

So I'm all for making the trade happen.