• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapaport: Panthers/ Tepper out of Watson deal

FugginPoo

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

cam's the only superstar that ever actually truly wanted to live in Charlotte and we cut him 

And I think other players notice that. Also that we signed Teddy and immediately shipped him off after one year. And then traded for Darnold and are already looking to replace him. We look like a clown show.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

NGL, I think my interest in watching the rest of this season just completely flamed out with this news.  Darnold and Brady fuging suck, and after their showing the last 3 weeks, especially last week, there is absolutely no hope.  This blows.

Maybe we can get Minshew for a ham sandwich.  What is Vinny Testaverde doing now?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

Just now, Mage said:

I think people are reading too much into this.

Joe Person said Watson could still be an option for us in the offseason, and that the no-trade clause wasn't an issue for the Panthers.

In all likelihood, they just decided that it would be better to wait and see how his legal situation plays out.

Watson is not getting traded before the deadline, as should have been assumed.  Miami seems to be the only team that would want him before the offseason.

At least all the people that didn't want Watson can enjoy watching us win two more games this season

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm so conflicted. Watson the Talent would make our team instantly better. But I want nothing to do with Watson the person. 

It's like my relationship with Buffalo Wings. I know If I eat it I'm going to end up on the toilet the next day, but I'll be damned if they aren't enticingly delicious.

Don’t compare mud butt to a sexual predator. 

Mud butt is infinitely worse…..

You know what looks way worse than trading for someone in Watson's situation? Desperately TRYING to trade for someone in Watson's situation and having him look at your situation and saying, "Yeah, I might be facing 20+ accusations of sexual, but that's still a helluva lot better than suiting up at QB for y'all right now." 😂

I'm just laughing to keep from crying. We're a fuging dumpster fire y'all.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

NGL, I think my interest in watching the rest of this season just completely flamed out with this news.  Darnold and Brady fuging suck, and after their showing the last 3 weeks, especially last week, there is absolutely no hope.  This blows.

Maybe we can get Minshew for a ham sandwich.  What is Vinny Testaverde doing now?

oh STFU so sick of you and your whinning everytime we lose.you are what we called a bandwagon fan only wants to watch when things are good but when things go bad you want to jump ship.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Bingo. I've been saying it for awhile. Good veteran QBs with other options are gonna choose another option. We're basically the late stage Al Davis Raiders at this point. The only "high level" vets we're going to get are going to have to be passed their prime with limited options and we're still going to have to overpay to the point of comedy.

Here is the real fun part, every single player in that locker room pretty much knows what just happened. The franchise saw they made a huge mistake with Darnold and scrambled desperately to remedy it.

Now they all know that Darnold is going to be the guy, despite the fact that the organization itself has lost faith in him.

Here is what I think, we are gonna see this team start to lay down in the next 4-5 weeks. Get ready to see some 2019 stuff.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2