• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers willing to trade CMC??

WarPanthers89

Is anyone really surprised?

to be honest, as I said In Another thread, he has been out a very long time for a supposed .5 hamstring issue and after saying he felt great In a press conference. he goes on Ir and not scheduled to return until after the deadline 

nothing surprises me about the nfl 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, uncfan888 said:

CMC is one of the people I'd be most comfortable with trading

I understand what you mean in terms of contract but you can’t argue his talent. Injuries suck but none are long term. He’s still one of the best in the NFL at any position when healthy and look at our offensive production with him the first three games compared to the 4 without him. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I understand what you mean in terms of contract but you can’t argue his talent. Injuries suck but none are long term. He’s still one of the best in the NFL at any position when healthy and look at our offensive production with him the first three games compared to the 4 without him. 

That contract is horrible and he's played like 4 games in two years since he signed it. And we haven't even hit the part of it where the contract numbers are really bad

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1