• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Twpper will rage

RumHam

I have no idea what is going on with the Watson situation. I'm not sure anyone outside of the Texans front office does and I'm not completely certain anyone there does either to be honest. I think we've seen enough to know that Darnold isn't the answer so I'm not sure that another awful performance would really sway things for us on the Watson front.

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, RumHam said:

If we poo the bed today and could dig us into a deeper grave with watson. Need and want this W bc fug failcons. But darnold throws three picks at home against a shitty defense, watch him throw away our next three drafts and the young defensive core

Ok, I gotta ask. What the heck does this mean? If we lose this game and our whole future is messed up? That my little friend is what we call an overreaction.

Edit to add; Nevermind, it's Sunday, I forgot where I was for a moment there.

Edited by iamhubby1
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Ok, I gotta ask. What the heck does this mean? If we lose this game and our whole future is messed up? That my little friend is what we call an overreaction.

Edit to add; Nevermind, it's Sunday, I forgot where I was for a moment there.

The same nonsense overreactions happen Monday through Saturday too on here. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1