• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold Concussed, Patriots Game Next Week, Sign Cam,

Kryptick

Does anyone think that Cam Newton would want to come back and play here? Does anyone truly believe that the Panthers would want Cam Newton back? How about the owner? Do you think that he wants Cam Newton back here? My answer is a resounding 'NO' to all of the above. You may have to rely on your defense to be the main factor in winning this game again. 

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Well Steve Young was USFL for what 3 years then 2 years in Tampa where he was considered a bust.

Let me check ok I was wrong 2 years USFL then considered a bust after 4 years then went and sat behind the 2nd greatest to ever do it.

Plunkett was considered a bust too.

Eh....not sure that Plunkett still wouldn't be considered a bust. He got two rings but they were on great teams. He was rarely the reason teams won. Reference his career .500 record and only 4 winning seasons of 15. How often was he considered an elite QB after being the #1 overall draft pick. He stuck around a while but there isn't much argument for him being anything but a bust other than the two rings.

Gonna day not a great example because he still really didn't pan out.

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, @bonafidebanter said:

Does anyone think that Cam Newton would want to come back and play here? Does anyone truly believe that the Panthers would want Cam Newton back? How about the owner? Do you think that he wants Cam Newton back here? My answer is a resounding 'NO' to all of the above. You may have to rely on your defense to be the main factor in winning this game again. 

He would absolutely not want to come back here. We would absolutely not want him back here. 

The former I can understand, the latter I can't.

• Flames 3

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Fix? I think they are just trying to get by with him at this point.  The only way he's here next season is if he's keeping the seat warm for a rookie to get up to speed.  

I have more faith I will meet Santa Clause in 2 months.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, therealmjl said:

Looks like Darnold is at least practicing (still in protocol) but a good sign. 

5 hours ago, therealmjl said:

Actually, maybe not?

panthers social team deleted the photo of Sam out there

5 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah I went to post Bill Voth’s pic and he had already deleted it lol.

Probably because somebody yelled at Bill to take that sh*t down because there was no confirmation either way whether he'll play or not.     Plus, he's still in concussion protocol.