• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold Concussed, Patriots Game Next Week, Sign Cam,

Kryptick

Trade for Garoppolo, have a steady player at QB for two years of contract (well what's left of this and next) with Darnold sitting on the bench and competing in training camp. 

Use the two years to draft and build our offensive line and put our signing efforts into retaining Burns, Reddick and DJ.

Perhaps even go all in on Oline in the draft.

Field worldbreaker team.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

No. I wouldn't come to this situation either. If I were him I would come if the Saints called. 

As a Panther fan, I genuinely hope Payton decides Taysom The Golden Calf of Bristol is the answer the rest of the year. I will enjoy going 2-0 versus them.

Well as of right now nobody is calling him. 

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

Lol this is who you want?

Whoever put that video together also made one about Josh Allen being the most overrated qb in the nfl and a "false mvp" whatever that means. If you are aligning yourself with unhinged fools like that you definitely aren't helping any kind of argument you are trying to make here.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Whoever put that video together also made one about Josh Allen being overrated and a "false mvp" whatever that means. If you are aligning yourself with unhinged fools like that you definitely aren't helping any kind of argument you are trying to make here.

It was simply the first video to pop up on search. 

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

It was simply the first video to pop up on search. 

Cam isn't coming back here but there is definitely some inconsistency in the folks who talk about people "hating" Darnold and some of these takes about Newton full of vitriol.

• Flames 1

17 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:
21 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Well as of right now nobody is calling him. 

No one that we know of. I suspect he has gotten some interest at least informally. 

Pete Carroll confirmed that the Seahawks had spoken with him.

Cam isn't a fit for the "serious football" culture Matt Rhule is building here...

Just now, Kraybrothers said:

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about, partially because your point is unclear/incoherent, but if you’re saying what I think you’re saying then then the poorly-worded nonsense you posted makes sense considering who posted it.

Make sense ? Lol

you dont get appointed a QB because you’re out of QBs… you have to sign them ? Joe Morgan will never make a start for us 

I am so sorry that you are unaware of the rule that teams select emergency qb's in case of an injury keeping their starter out. This way their backup starts a game, and should he get injured, the emergency QB enters the game. 

I suggest ya read up on the rules of the NFL before you go off half cocked Like the idiot you are. 

Edited by pantherclaw

6 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I am so sorry that you are unaware of the rule that teams select emergency qb's in case of an injury keeping their starter out. This way their backup starts a game, and should he get injured, the emergency QB enters the game. 

I suggest ya read up on the rules of the NFL before you go off half cocked Like the idiot you are. 

Are you talking about the old Third Quarterback rule?