• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where everybody go?

PanthersGOATFan336

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Possibly, it depends how long Sam is out.  I say at least 2, possibly 3 or 4 even with Sam back, but that's it.   We pissed away 2 wins during that losing streak.

Unfortunately for us, the easy part of our schedule is over. If we wanted to finish past .500, we should've beat the Vikings, Eagles and Giants. I believe PFF tweeted that our remaining SOS is now the hardest in the NFL. 

The Patriots are no slouch. But it's a winnable game. The WFT, Miami and Atlanta games are all winnable. I don't see us beating a healthy Saints team in the Dome. I don't see us beating the Bucs although we have the secondary to match their offensive firepower. I don't see Matt Rhule out coaching Bruce Arians. The Bills and the Cards will be tough opponents and they're both road games, too. 

I think our best case scenario right now is 8-9. Could've been 11-6, but we pissed away the easy part of our schedule. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Because nobody wanted to waste anymore of their time watching them barely beat a bad team in the Falcons. Spend more time with family and take their kids to do more important things. I guess u didn’t get the memo figures!

Because it's better if they lost right....so you could make 3 threads

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

31 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Did somebody say playoffs?

Lmao Lol GIF

I guess they didn’t watch us lose to Eagles, Vikings and Giants!

The Eagles dropped 44 points yesterday we haven't even hit 30 yet. We barely won against the Falcons with zero passing td's and Darnold fans still won't acknowledge reality.

• Flames 2

3 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Look at you gatekeeping people's fandom again. Weird... there seems to be a trend here...

We gave up making the playoffs when Stafford stiff-armed us and we wasted picks on Darnold and then put together a trash Oline.

But let's blame the fans while the team is desperately running away from their QB. Just LOL. I am loving the ignore function for the mindless cheerleaders!

16 hours ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Why is only half the threads created when we win vs when we lose?

@KB_fan can you get some stats on that?

All the negative posters when the panthers win..

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

They're trying to salvage the burnt jersey's they set on fire in the back yard after the Giants loss.  I'm not sure bleach and Oxiclean with get out those char marks though.

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

Because nobody wanted to waste anymore of their time watching them barely beat a bad team in the Falcons. Spend more time with family and take their kids to do more important things. I guess u didn’t get the memo figures!

There's a good portion of you that just revel in misery.

• Pie 2