• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The offense line was actually adequate vs the Falcons

Zod

Just now, Devil Doc said:

I noticed the O Line was better. I did notice some things though. DJ Moore was missing his block assignments, he needs to be better at those. I also noticed that they were hesitant when throwing the ball, the dropsies is still an issue also. 

I wouldn't mind seeing a veteran QB signing this week. I would be curious to see if our drop issues continue with someone other than Sam/PJ.

If not, there is a big issue with the coaching or morale in that unit. Something is definitely up. 

• Beer 1

Just now, kungfoodude said:

I wouldn't mind seeing a veteran QB signing this week. I would be curious to see if our drop issues continue with someone other than Sam/PJ.

If not, there is a big issue with the coaching or morale in that unit. Something is definitely up. 

I was going to mention this, we have to sign another QB this week, due to Sam being out. Cant just role with PJ, and the PS guy. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

I was going to mention this, we have to sign another QB this week, due to Sam being out. Cant just role with PJ, and the PS guy. 

Don't be so sure about that.....keep in mind that PJ isn't an NFL caliber player and has been toted around on our roster for almost 2 seasons now.

The smart move would be to bring in veteran help but the smart move would have also been to have done it before the season even started.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Don't be so sure about that.....keep in mind that PJ isn't an NFL caliber player and has been toted around on our roster for almost 2 seasons now.

The smart move would be to bring in veteran help but the smart move would have also been to have done it before the season even started.

of course, but if our coaching staff seriously goes into the game next week with PJ and Morgan.. I will question the coaching staff

2 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

of course, but if our coaching staff seriously goes into the game next week with PJ and Morgan.. I will question the coaching staff

I think there are ample reasons to question the coaching staff. The entire QB room is loaded with reasons to question them.

I would love for them to prove me wrong and sign a decent veteran QB. I just don't think that will happen. I suspect plan 1 is to get Darnold through the protocol somehow and then plan 2 is to start PJ.

It's really up to Brady to be creative in the run game. We don't have a Dallas OL who can run 3 plays all game and just dominate the other team. He's going to have to create some trickery. Especially if Darnald is out. Need to run the RPO and Option a whole bunch.