• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The offense line was actually adequate vs the Falcons

Zod

1 minute ago, cardiackat88. said:

One of the dipshit guards was out.

I honestly forget which one is which out of dumb (Miller) and dumber (Daley).

Both of those boneheads needed to be benched a LONG time ago.

Actually both.  Miller is on IR and Daley lost his spot in the starting lineup.

5 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

It wasn't just adequate, at times it was dominant in the run game.

Take a look at Scott and Michael Jordan on the replays. That may be the best guard play we have seen all year.

IT was, we have to keep Scott at RG he connected that dot with a line that was broken at the point.

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Zod said:

Is it just me or did the offensive line have an entirely different feel yesterday? 

Being able to get aggressive in the run game is the key. Get them out there inflicting the punishment instead of always on their heals in pass protection.

Of course, teams will now game plan for the run against us, so we shall see if it continues.

I don’t think the right side of our line ever had an issue with road grating and being big and pushing forward, it’s more the fact we have a RB school committee who all run different and the left side of our line are semi-doughboys. We can’t get too far behind with this squad. God we need at least CMC back next week.

We ran the ball 45 times yesterday (granted some of those were scrambles).  And we got positive yards most times.  That makes pass blocking easier.  

Its true that Atlanta's defense isn't that good.  But I also thing having the new running back helped.  He provides some speed and elusiveness that we don't have without CMC.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II