• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline is Tomorrow, Who do we buy, who do we sell?

Ricky Spanish

1 hour ago, catnip said:

Would you trade CMC today with the Titans for their 1st round pick  next year . It would unload a big contract and give us two first next year .  We are not going to make the playoffs this year and Fits could fix our QB situation or O-line with these picks . Hubbard and Ameer seems to do a good job and not as expensive ,

Why would the Titans do that? Is Henry's injury career ending?

Either grab trubisky or Minshew and try one more run at retreads before going into the draft or off-season and having a real plan about getting a franchise qb.

the better decision involves this staff and ownership admitting fault and sucking up their pride but since I doubt that’ll happen Minshew and trubisky, need to be targeted.

even if we’re not super bowl contenders, get our young guys a taste of playoff football is just as important for the future of this team IMO 

1 hour ago, catnip said:

Would you trade CMC today with the Titans for their 1st round pick  next year . It would unload a big contract and give us two first next year .  We are not going to make the playoffs this year and Fits could fix our QB situation or O-line with these picks . Hubbard and Ameer seems to do a good job and not as expensive ,

Yes,I would do that in an instant. Henry and CMC would be double trouble for other teams with CMC catching passes and Henry destroying the opposing teams defensive line.

I'll throw this out there. 

Keith Taylor for Andre Dillard.

Taylor has been playing great and Dillard lost his starting LT job. Taylor has one more year of cheap contract and philly needs CBs. I almost dont want to make this trade cause its a good chance Dillard is another Greg Little clone given his poor play. Risk.....tisk....

2 hours ago, catnip said:

We would have to get the Titans general manager blind drunk just to entertain that trade scenario.

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I'll throw this out there. 

Keith Taylor for Andre Dillard.

Taylor has been playing great and Dillard lost his starting LT job. Taylor has one more year of cheap contract and philly needs CBs. I almost dont want to make this trade cause its a good chance Dillard is another Greg Little clone given his poor play. Risk.....tisk....

Bouye instead of Taylor and I would 100% do it.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Bouye instead of Taylor and I would 100% do it.

I think philly would come back and ask for Taylor after the panthers offered Bouye. Taylor is much younger and has 3 more years of cheap contract, were Bouye has only one year and I think the cap hit is sorta high next year.

I think its fair for both sides, Dillard plays LT and that spot holds more value than CB. Would you honestly turn down Dillard for Taylor?? I know Dillard looks soft and Taylor doesnt.... its more of a risk right now for panthers.....but finding a LT is harder than finding a CB. Panthers would still be loaded at CB, even next year as well...