• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold also injured throwing shoulder on hit that caused concussion

Proudiddy

Not surprised the shoulder is hurt.  I said it right away to my son before right after the play that Darnold got his shoulder rocked.  I still think overall that was a dumb play all around.  I already know Darnold will play all out for the team... what we didn't need was for him to act like a RB five yards from the endzone and to get rocked.  

Just now, grateflday said:

Not surprised the shoulder is hurt.  I said it right away to my son before right after the play that Darnold got his shoulder rocked.  I still think overall that was a dumb play all around.  I already know Darnold will play all out for the team... what we didn't need was for him to act like a RB five yards from the endzone and to get rocked.  

Yeah, we needed lineman to block on a designated run play. You got that right.

Oh don't worry everyone.

Sam is EXPENDABLE after all.  🙄

(am I doing it right, clowns?)

In all seriousness, this royally sucks.

Also, it's easy to say in hindsight that he should've slid....

And I agree with the person who said we might have seen Sam take his last snap as a Panther.  

Edited by glenwo2

15 hours ago, 1usctrojan said:

Like I said, feels like Sunday is the last day Sam is the QB for the Panthers.  

Bite the bullet, go with who you have, since the whole QB room is trash….as many are saying.  You might get a nice high draft pick in the draft, trouble is, if that oline isn’t addressed in the first round, your next starting QB will be in a hospital bed most of the season.

Or they could think outside the box and go with James Morgan(or whatever his name is) and see what HE has to offer.

I mean...we know what PJ has to offer and it ain't good.

• Beer 1

14 hours ago, Panthera onca said:

Apparently you haven’t seen the video of that play. The initial crushing contact was to his right shoulder.

With the defender's helmet hitting it.    F*CK THAT GUY.

This guy below, too.  vvvvvvv

9 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Congrats, man.

You got your wish.    Go pop your champagne while posting your victory lap over at catscratchreader.  🖕

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 2

10 minutes ago, pantherj said:

In the pocket or on the run Sam lacks awareness of his surroundings. Look around when your on the run so you don't get obliterated.

True.  He had tunnel-vision and thought he had a clear path to the endzone.

If he ever does play again, I would hope he's learned that lesson the hard way.

This is a great time to have a trash QB line up................because we have a trash O line.

Don't put the cart before the horse.................no use having an elite QB with no O line.

Build an O line to protect your QB investment........we  don't have to worry about protecting any right now so build the O line to be ready when you snag a QB worthy of investing in.......

Oh no!!!........... that means another year or two of mediocre play?

So what else is new? 

How would you like to have an elite type QB right now without an O line?

You can have mediocre play and destroy your investment at the same time........no thanks........seems like we've seen that before. 

Edited by PghPanther
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

This is a great time to have a trash QB line up................because we have a trash O line.

Don't put the cart before the horse.................no use having an elite QB with no O line.

Build an O line to protect your QB investment........we  don't have to worry about protecting any right now so build the O line to be ready when you snag a QB worthy of investing in.......

So what else is new? 

You can have mediocre play and destroy your investment at the same time........no thanks........seems like we've seen that before. 

Well said.  

4 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

So what else is new? 

Yeah, luckily this trash OL is only protecting the likes of Teddy Bridgewater, Sam Darnold and PJ Walker. Those guys have zero future for this franchise. 

For all the guys that wanted a QB in this past draft so badly, can you imagine putting your rookie investment through this poo?

I am actually somewhat thankful we aren't seeing Cam 2.0, where we abuse him until he is broken. This is more like the Jimmy Clausen year(s). Shuffling turds while you get it figured out.

18 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

Build an O line to protect your QB investment........we  don't have to worry about protecting any right now

Are you suggesting our current qb's are expendable given the circumstances? And endorsed by glenwo. Interesting 🤨

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1