• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well since PJ is probably starting this Sunday, I watched the highlights from his only other start.

hepcat

7 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Yes, there are always people who dislike the QB. That's common knowledge.

I'm sure there are some people who simply dislike him this is the internet after all. But the majority just want to see our qb stop turning the ball over so much. We won against Atlanta bc we made a conscious effort to limit the opportunity for those instances with nearly 50 total rushing attempts.

• Beer 1

37 minutes ago, joemac said:

Hes a backup QB...how many backup QBs out there are "good"?  If they were any good they would be a starter somewhere.  Hell, there are not even 32 "good" starting QBs out there.  Playing QB in the NFL is really hard, if you haven't already noticed. 

That’s my point he isn’t even a backup qb he shouldn’t ever have a chance starting for an nfl team. He’s that bad is what I’m saying!

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, joemac said:

Nobody thinks PJ Walker is the long term answer at QB for the Panthers.  Hes the backup QB, who has a decent shot at actually playing on Sunday.  If you want the Panthers to win, you should want PJ to be good. 

What I want is the running game to be good because if it is, it keeps the ball out of PJ's hands often as well as the Patriots offense. 

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

That’s my point he isn’t even a backup qb he shouldn’t ever have a chance starting for an nfl team. He’s that bad is what I’m saying!

Yes!  He is bad!  Thats why hes the backup QB to freaking Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Darnold!  Point is though, we all need to be rooting for him to play well on Sunday, regardless of your personal feelings towards him.  I think some people around here (not necessarily you) like shitting on all the players and the team so that if they play bad on Sundays and if we lose, then can come back and say "See, I told you so."

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, joemac said:

Yes!  He is bad!  Thats why hes the backup QB to freaking Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Darnold!  Point is though, we all need to be rooting for him to play well on Sunday, regardless of your personal feelings towards him.  I think some people around here (not necessarily you) like shitting on all the players and the team so that if they play bad on Sundays and if we lose, then can come back and say "See, I told you so."

What we need is a playbook of nothing but screens, Screens, and more screens.    Not even PJ could f*ck THAT up...unless our RB's end up having grease on their hands.

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, joemac said:

Yeah and he didn't suck badly enough to cause us the Detroit game so it us possible we can win with him at QB. Maybe not probable but it is possible.

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

He's the size of a running back.  Bigger than Hubbard, CMC, or Abdullah. 

They lie about their height/weight then, because if you look at CMC and look at PJ they are NOT the same.

Google says PJ is 5'11" 216 and CMC is 5'11" 205....ain't no damn way PJ is 10 lbs heavier than CMC at the same height.  CMC is built like a tree trunk and PJ looks like a tree branch. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, joemac said:

americas got talent nbc GIF

1 hour ago, joemac said:

From all my interactions with BurnNChinn, I can safely say that they would 100% rather the Panthers lose and be right, than the Panthers win and be wrong. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

Of all criticisms of Rhule, some fair and some not, sticking with Walker and not  getting a serviceable backup is inexcusable 

Outside the OL, this really is the most unbelievably ridiculous thing this regime has done.

I don't care how big of a ex-player boner you have, you MUST get an NFL caliber backup QB. It is so fuging hard to wrap my head around how we didn't improve our backup QB in the offseason.

• Pie 1