• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper: Stop the Stadium from Being Overran on a Constant Basis

Seltzer

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Amazing how a couple hundred years of history affects the "atmosphere"...

Panthers have never had back-to-back winning seasons and only 7 winning seasons in 27 years...

...why is everyone so pissed-off all of a sudden?

We were at least use to winning seasons roughly every OTHER year. The joke used to be we'd wait until the next year, usually one ending in an odd number, for a winning season.  So no, this isn't "all of a sudden".

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

We were at least use to winning seasons roughly every OTHER year. The joke used to be we'd wait until the next year, usually one ending in an odd number, for a winning season.  So no, this isn't "all of a sudden".

This will be the 4th consecutive season of no playoffs, and the 6th since we won the division.

The entire Tepper Era has been a disaster thus far if we're being honest... 

We have went from a SB contender to literally having the worst QB and passing offense in the league 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

This will be the 4th consecutive season of no playoffs, and the 6th since we won the division.

We have went from a SB contender to literally having the worst QB and passing offense in the league 

And It didnt have to be this way…all self inflected 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 1

Just now, Seltzer said:

The worst and, to be honest, absolute strangest thing Tepper did was to lame duck Marty Hurney, but yet allow him to head up your coaching search.  Does anyone think Marty pulled a fast one on Tepper for not retaining him?  Marty was not the best talent evaluator to begin with.  Either way, Tepper shot himself in the foot by allowing Marty choose the next Panthers HC as he literally had one foot out the door.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

Well I actually forfeited my 4 PSLs this year. Couldn’t get anybody to buy them and I’d be damn if I pay thousands of dollars for a team with Sam Darnold at QB. 

Win games consistently.

Stop signing bums at QB. 

Understand that fans would rather watch a rookie play bad than someone else’s mistake fail again. 

Someone else's mistakes at the cost of our future assets.

• Beer 1

Not happening until you put a winning product on the field, and it has to be consistent.

I said last year nobody in the state really cared about the panthers, and some got their feelings hurt. Again, the panthers don’t get support in the state like that, and you can definitely forget about South Carolina. It’s going to take years of winning to do that, as well as a marketable player(s). A lot of your huddle panther fans hate the idea of this.

Edited by AggieLean
  • Flames 1

22 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

PSL owners are dropping them and forfeiting their investment in droves.

Are they?

I'd be curious if there's a reliable source to track those numbers...

Currently there are only 11 PSL-listings on eBay...I look in on that now and then and that's not a material change from the past.

11 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Are they?

Currently there are only 11 PSL-listings on eBay...I look in on that now and then and that's not a material change from the past.

Those are people who are looking to sell them on their own instead/before they give up on them... if you contact the Panthers directly there are many PSLs for sale... that is a result of people forfeiting them and them defaulting back to the Panthers which keeps them off the secondary market.

Just as an anecdote, the Panthers contacted me about PSLs for sell on both sides of me in Section 540. The team asked for $3000 per seating license as recent as 5 years ago to my knowledge. They are now trying hard to get rid of them at $1200 per seat.

That is a direct result of the supply jumping up big time

22 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Are they?

LOl, dude...eBay?  That's not where people sell their PSLs.

How much time do you have to sift through all these listings?

Countless number of PSLs for sell

Oh, and those are just the ACTIVE listings.  They have an expiration date and then they have to be re-listed.  There are probably thousands more (like myself) that want to sell but don't have a listing up currently.

Edited by 45catfan