• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So who do you want as the new coach?

TheBigKat

We can talk about firing an offensive coordinator

We can talk about letting a few assistant coaches go

But the reality is it starts from the top and Mr. Tepah isn't going to fire himself

Scott Fitterer can stay, he is a FOOTBALL guy and think he will be solid over the long haul.

Mr. RaRa snake oil salesman needs to go. He is Chip Kelly 2.0 without the awkwardness but his style is not an NFL style. His lack of NFL experience with his coaches is quite evident.

If you want to fix the Panthers, start with Rhule, man needs to go!

Now.....

My vote, Byron Leftwich. I've followed him since his Marshall days when I lived in WV.

Played on broken leg to help his team comeback (they inevitably lost)

Experienced QB and former first round pick

Started his coaching career in 2016 when he was hired by the Cardinals as an intern 

I like that we would be getting a Coach that has an OFFENSIVE Philosophy, one of which we had not had on Mint St in nearly over a decade

He will be VERY highly sought after and respected this offseason as he is a football guy through and through

Stop trying to make chicken salad out of chicken poo, give Rhule a parting gift in Jan and get on the phone and bring this man to the QC

812ec56d-ff2d-4b55-b4de-c1bbdbd1d017-byron-leftwich.jpeg

eba235a7-b8ef-4049-b853-e20494785bb7-byron-leftwich-broken-leg.jpeg

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 8

I like Leftwich but he is raw. Yes he has more NFL experience then our HC, OC and DC but that's a really low bar.

Honestly, that's the kind of raw I would rather have taken a shot on then a college ra-ra guy who is terrible at managing personnel.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1