• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's gonna be funny....

Shotgun

40 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I just feel bad for the WRs, O-Line, and coaches if Cam makes one mistake. This board will light them up instead of the one that made the mistake ... as usual. Oh lord, Robby, if you drop a catch from Cam you are going to get ROASTED. Even our stud Moore will get snide remarks if he's "responsible" for a Cam INT. Imagine that! I'll have to have to use all my power not to troll the game day thread pointing out every single hypocrite. Wait, that's not what the OP was talking about. My bad.

We've been doing that for Sam all season.. So what is the difference??

Just now, bobcat91 said:

Whats funny is expecting a different result. The same terrible lines that ruined Cam here, just got Darnold killed. Cam will have the same issues and he isn't the savior. What a clown show this whole site is.

Yeah, you're too good for it. Better fug off, then. Woe betide us who remain here.

• Flames 2

Just now, bobcat91 said:

Whats funny is expecting a different result. The same terrible lines that ruined Cam here, just got Darnold killed. Cam will have the same issues and he isn't the savior. What a clown show this whole site is.

Sam got Sam killed.. He got hurt running not in the pocket...

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

so weird that we are so determined to separate the fan base instead of uniting. What an odd mentality. 

Well, that's been happening since The Hate started (and kept on going and going and going) after the 2011 draft.

Kinda funny complaining now about Pandora's Box being wide-ass open here in November 2021.