• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooooo... What of PJ plays lights out Sunday?

Zod

13 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Are you negating the 2 ints in the redzone and the defense pitching a shutout..

Defense only pitches a shutout if the O helps make it happen. 

and I’m not ignoring the red zone picks.  I just acknowledge all the rest of the game exists.  

and I said way pack them.   That first pick is  equally on Joe Brady.  Horrific play design in the red zone to ask that if a guy making his first NFL start.     Other all on PJ. 

PJ isn’t good.  But the effort to discredit what was a good game by a backup QB is just junk.  Was then.  Is now. 

13 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Cam should not be playing Sunday but I don’t believe a word rhule says 

Well, we agree on that.  

I hope Tepper is actually on board to make Cam work.  And isn’t looking to give Tepper a “well, your guys didn’t work either” lesson. 

outside of red zone, I wouldn’t want to see Cam until Washington.   But I want him in then.  Even a basic game plan I am fine with. 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

Well, we agree on that.  

I hope Tepper is actually on board to make Cam work.  And isn’t looking to give Tepper a “well, your guys didn’t work either” lesson. 

outside of red zone, I wouldn’t want to see Cam until Washington.   But I want him I then.  Even a basic game plan I am fine with. 

If cam plays it’s up to cam to make it work. I think he’s gonna bring a huge spark and edge to this offense. 

3 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

If cam plays it’s up to cam to make it work. I think he’s gonna bring a huge spark and edge to this offense. 

I think he can.  The zone read concepts actually can help a weak OL too.  

I don’t think it will be pretty at first but Cam and CMC paired with this D.  That can work. 

The greatest tragedy will be that stretch of Philly, NY and NE.  Even the most average QB play wins those games for us.   Especially two of them.  Think that will be what costs this team.  

Just now, CRA said:

I think he can.  The zone read concepts actually can help a weak OL too.  

I don’t think it will be pretty at first but Cam and CMC paired with this D.  That can work. 

The greatest tragedy will be that stretch of Philly, NY and NE.  Even the most average QB play wins those game for us.   Think that will be what costs this team.  

Yeah I said before if cam was here day 1 we are 7-2 or 8-1. This elite defense was being wasted by Sam Darnold. Quite possibly the dumbest starting qb I’ve ever seen play the position. 

expecting us to sneak into the playoffs just because cam is here is a tall task. Bucs twice, az, bills and saints are tough. And we’d have to win out the softer schedule. If we had stacked those wins at the beginning we would’ve been in a great spot.

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Yeah I said before if cam was here day 1 we are 7-2 or 8-1. This elite defense was being wasted by Sam Darnold. Quite possibly the dumbest starting qb I’ve ever seen play the position. 

expecting us to sneak into the playoffs just because cam is here is a tall task. Bucs twice, az, bills and saints are tough. And we’d have to win out the softer schedule. If we had stacked those wins at the beginning we would’ve been in a great spot.

I think we could get through WFT, Miami and Atl and stack 3 in a row.  That would give us a winning record.  Saints is realistic.  Bills lost to the Jags.  So even they can be beat.  

Tampa just a horrible matchup though.  You basically have to just drop back and pass on them.  We don’t have the OL for the gameplan needed there. 

Just now, CRA said:

I think we could get through WFT, Miami and Atl and stack 3 in a row.  That would give us a winning record.  Saints is realistic.  Bills lost to the Jags.  So even they can be beat.  

Tampa just a horrible matchup though.  You basically have to just drop back and pass on them.  We don’t have the OL for the gameplan needed there. 

That bills game was an anamoly. That’s a powerhouse team. And yeah just marking Tampa down as two losses. Saints we can win. I see us being 8-9 at the end of the year. Maybe 9-8 if we’re lucky. 

• Pie 1