• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam

bobcat91

I haven't seen a pass from you of any distance, but I want to. I want to see if your shoulder is healed and you are close to being back to what you used to be. You have touched the ball twice and there are two touchdowns. No one has questioned what you have left as much as I have. No one is hoping more than me that you are once again Superman. I still have doubts. I hope you prove me dead wrong, because this would go a long way to making us a contender again. Take this job and don't look back. It is plain to see the team is showing excitement like I haven't seen in a long time. Im pulling for you. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

I haven't seen a pass from you of any distance, but I want to. I want to see if your shoulder is healed and you are close to being back to what you used to be. You have touched the ball twice and there are two touchdowns. No one has questioned what you have left as much as I have. No one is hoping more than me that you are once again Superman. I still have doubts. I hope you prove me dead wrong, because this would go a long way to making us a contender again. Take this job and don't look back. It is plain to see the team is showing excitement like I haven't seen in a long time. Im pulling for you. 

He’s playing right now and won’t have a chance to read this…..he’s too busy scoring touchdowns. 
the marshall mathers lp stan GIF by Eminem

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

In regards to his arm, having watched quite a few of his games last season where I was able to, he did throw a few bullets on a rope that traveled about 50 yards in the air.  He has plenty enough arm left.  

He completed a pass that went 58 yards through the air last year. It was good for top 10 in the league. Only question is if the shoulder injury has upset the trajectory coming out because the arm strength is still there.

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, Reason said:

He completed a pass that went 58 yards through the air last year. It was good for top 10 in the league. Only question is if the shoulder injury has upset the trajectory coming out because the arm strength is still there.

Good poo, bro.  I dont follow the advanced/next gen stats very often, or even know where to search them, but I knew just from what I watched that I witnessed a couple travel 50 yards in the air, specifically one in that Seattle game.  So yeah, 58 yards is impressive.  I think it was rumored he could sling it about 80 yards pre-injury, but 58 is plenty enough arm.  As you said, the concern is more can the shoulder do it for a whole season, and I trust and believe it can.  The physical checked out good and he was able to play all the games in NE outside of the ones he missed from covid IIRC.  I'm stoked Cam is gonna steer us in the right direction for the next few years.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

In regards to his arm, having watched quite a few of his games last season where I was able to, he did throw a few bullets on a rope that traveled about 50 yards in the air.  He has plenty enough arm left.  

I’ve been preaching this for seasons, the arm is fine, posters on here let media and our FO con them into thinking it’s toast, it’s been a lot of misinformation given out about Cam the last couple of seasons it’s a shame